Comics Collection Pinup SquarePeg3D Collection [2023-07-01] [SquarePeg3D]

Eugene1234

Mar 27, 2018
There is indeed! Typically when you see an update on my Twitter (boooooo) is when you'll also see an update on my Patreon/Star.

I also post what I can on DeviantArt, so if you follow me on either of those platforms you can see when things have been updated usually.
Thank for your amazing work, you’re the best? Your art featured several superheroines, do you plan to make a comic with black cat too? She’s so hot

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Does SquarePeg have animations?

I dream of animations with the quality of Nyl2 that has Squarepeg's BDSM focus, especially with ballbusting.
Would I have to commission Nyl or Squarepeg?

I fucking love seeing a futa get her balls stepped on and cum harder than she could imagine.

I'd love to commission a futa that is both a domme and masochist.
So while she's standing getting a blowjob, she's telling the girl on her knees to bust her balls. The same way she'd order her to suck her dick.

Either way, I love you're work and think you're amazing!

Valekouille

Aug 14, 2018
Does SquarePeg have animations?

I dream of animations with the quality of Nyl2 that has Squarepeg's BDSM focus, especially with ballbusting.
Would I have to commission Nyl or Squarepeg?

I fucking love seeing a futa get her balls stepped on and cum harder than she could imagine.

I'd love to commission a futa that is both a domme and masochist.
So while she's standing getting a blowjob, she's telling the girl on her knees to bust her balls. The same way she'd order her to suck her dick.

Either way, I love you're work and think you're amazing!
I only saw a few squarepeg anim and it was YEARS ago, never seen one since.
Nyl, while being top tier futa animator doesn't do anything near BDSM or CBT, i'm afraid your dream might never realise friend :(

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
Hey, friend! I don't update on Slushe anymore because honestly the site is agonizingly slow and almost unbearable to update consistently. When it doesn't take forever to load a page, I straight up get 503 errors. The fact is the site has been nearly unusable for a couple of years now, and I've given up on it.

Not sure I understand, friend. Do you mean focusing on multiple projects at a time?
Exactly

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I only saw a few squarepeg anim and it was YEARS ago, never seen one since.
Nyl, while being top tier futa animator doesn't do anything near BDSM or CBT, i'm afraid your dream might never realise friend :(
With enough money, Nyl might be open to a commission.
Or maybe a new 3d animator emerges.