Collection Pinup Squchan collection [2023-03-09] [Squchan]

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
Just took a look over your collection (Thanks for contributing). Crosschecked it with the one in OP.

I think we're still missing (non-exhaustive list)

Various works from 2021-11 to 2022-04 (Sportsy Raiden + Yoga Ganyu + Cooking Lumine + Maid Noelle + Marin + Chloe + Workout Shenhe + etc.)
2022-08 (Arlecchino + Gamer Lumine + Gamer Raiden + Swimsuit Shylily)
2022-10 (Sports Candace + Cheeky Yae + Nilou)

(For some of these we have a few previews / low-res images but not the full set)

I attached the previews of these sets so you guys can check if you have those.
do i miss anything from OP? :unsure:

AtGod1711

Jun 11, 2020
Heres my collection sorted everything by char names coz thats how i sort all for whos interested since i see ppl dont like this mess and i wont reup it
Hey brother do you mind reupload your collection? I had an unfortunate HDD incident that wiped my squchan collection. I like the way you arrange by names so if you don't mind, I'd be grateful

Reactions: Bocchi-chan

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
Hey brother do you mind reupload your collection? I had an unfortunate HDD incident that wiped my squchan collection. I like the way you arrange by names so if you don't mind, I'd be grateful
here, usually i dont but you were unlucky , always have a backup drive to everything you save or you never really own it, you can lose everything in a instant without.

AtGod1711

Jun 11, 2020
here, usually i dont but you were unlucky , always have a backup drive to everything you save or you never really own it, you can lose everything in a instant without.
Thanks, king! I did keep a backup, but the backup drive is the one going haywire, causing a full reformat of my main drive as well o_O . It's a crazy incident, but I already bought new drives and I know where to regrab my collection.

Thanks again for the upload, i am downloading it now. For some reason I can't grab gofile.io downloads with IDM, but that's a minor thing.

Reactions: Bocchi-chan