RPGM Completed Squirrel Legacy II: Children of the Nut [v1.0] [Obscure Productions]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
I guess the demo ends before your first "official" mission with Stewart. I like it so far, especially the countdown timer that lets you decide rather to let the NTR happen or not. I'll be watching this one!

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
I quite liked the first game actually, so I will be watching the progress of this one with anticipation. Good luck!

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Hey it's finally been posted onto the site!
Not much sexy content yet but it has a lot more fun mechanics. Looking forward to the progress!

umwelt

Mar 9, 2018
Actual furry game, please god no :WutFace: and no mother character so far! :( Not looking so good, first game earned it some credit though, willing give it another chance and hopefully the dev fixes these grave mistakes.

Reactions: Uma_Kabula

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Actual furry game, please god no :WutFace: and no mother character so far! :( Not looking so good, first game earned it some credit though, willing give it another chance and hopefully the dev fixes these grave mistakes.

You realise in the last game there was a squirrel fucking everything right? Of course there will be anthropomorphic squirrels in game.

umwelt

Mar 9, 2018
You realise in the last game there was a squirrel fucking everything right? Of course there will be anthropomorphic squirrels in game.
Works that way, not so much the other way round. Could be a fucking rat for all I cared, as long as good female human model gets penetrated. I'm quarter-furry, i'll give you that

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
once again would rather play as the squirrel an netori people, sigh, if only you made it were you could choose to be the human MC(for those that want to be cucked) or the squirrel(for those that want to cuck others)
Beggars can't be choosers- get cucked

• Haha
Reactions: greenp

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
The developer probably has internal version numbers that they use to keep track of the versions, and this might be the first version they feel is worth releasing to people.
Been a Patreon for like a year, Patreon releases have gone .1, .2, .3, .11, and finally .22
There was a huge overhaul at .3 where Obscure went in and reworked the game competely (it's much nicer now) and started from update 1 as .11 so this is actually the FIFTH release. This just happens to be the first release he put up on F95.

Aioria619 I hope this answers your question as well.

naglover

Aug 15, 2016
the amount of random encounters is incredibly annoying, especially since you lose 1% of your gold each time you want to escape

Reactions: umwelt
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes