None St. Maternity Academy: 30 Day Hypnotized Cumdump

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
How do you stop from getting an early game over?

green events?

Targeted girls in the pyramid thing?

increasing the x/1000?

buying things?

Last edited:

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I now know how to stop the girls from reporting you but I cant finish the game on time I always run out of days. What should I focus on early game?

I'm using textractor but everything is span style and hidden with each character from text. What regex should I use I never use this tool before.

Last edited:

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
I now know how to stop the girls from reporting you but I cant finish the game on time I always run out of days. What should I focus on early game?

I'm using textractor but everything is span style and hidden with each character from text. What regex should I use I never use this tool before.
This doesn't specifically answer your question, but if it helps I've been using AdventCirno's translation tool with moderate success when it comes to playing this game after its addition of TyranoBuilder.

Edit: I'm a pretty big noob when it comes to regex as my computer science classes only ever touched on it briefly, but I believe I've got a working filter that'll get rid of all the unnecessary stuff:

</span>|<span>|<span style='visibility: hidden'>|<span style="visibility: visible;">|\\n

If you copy-paste this, I think it should work. It basically says "look for element|element|element|element and if you encounter these elements remove them."

Last edited: