None St. Maternity Academy: 30 Day Hypnotized Cumdump

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Title: St. Maternity Academy: 30 Day Hypnotized Cumdump
Developer website:
Language: japanese > english

Hi i was wondering if anyone would be willing to translate this game, or if there is any good auto translator i could use

Unit666

Mar 31, 2020
Translating is not an easy task, I bet some members here that can do the job done but 50-50 or maybe not but still (y) +1

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This is game requests, not translation requests. Only game with a translation already around can be requested here.
...or if there is any good auto translator i could use
It sounds like it might be a Unity game, if so ReiPatcher can auto machine translate it. Look here for link and quick guide.

Ignore that, just had a look inside and it is not Unity.

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
This is game requests, not translation requests. Only game with a translation already around can be requested here.

It sounds like it might be a Unity game, if so ReiPatcher can auto machine translate it. Look here for link and quick guide.

Ignore that, just had a look inside and it is not Unity.
oh ok sorry about putting it in the wrong place, this is my first post, so how can i move it?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
This is made using tyranobuilder if i remember correctly. The only way to play it is using Textractor, and it can sometime be hard to understand since the builder contains lot of HTML and CSS elements, so you need to use a regex and even so you don't get rid of all of them.