Others [Translation Request]魔王のハーレムは冒険者町にて

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's a machine translation patch from , very machine translated though. It might work on the update but it is Unity so there's always if it doesn't, quick installation...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Skyzenski

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game has been picked up by , so there will eventually be a official (and uncensored) English version. In the mean time there's still . Being just the translation using BepInEx it should actually work on any version.

The if anyone wants to watch for the TBA to turn into a date, probably won't be anytime soon.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The is still TBA. The Japanese game is on , or you could try search for RJ247530 to find some slow direct downloads. But they may be dead.

A working link to ManlyMarco's for the base game is . ManlyMarco does tidy the text up, so it should be nice and neat but it is the basic hard to understand machine translation.

The DLC can be found from the same sites as the base game by searching for RJ284452, but for it to have a chance to work you need the 2.0.1 from one of the torrents.

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
Just a heads up for anyone looking to use the package from Marco instead of only using MTL together with the append version, you're going to have to do a bit of fiddling around manually - you need an updated version of both BepInEx and the auto translator, which changes the file locations and structuring a bit for both. Essentially you need to use the newer plugin versions as a base and then edit in the changes to the relevant files from Marco's pack. The most notable that you need to figure out what to do with are the '_autogeneratedtranslations' text, the autotranslator config file and potentially what to do with the "Manual.txt" file from Marco's pack (I took a guess myself and haven't played far enough to see if it worked).

For me it took while to figure out, mostly because I haven't used BepInEx plugins manually in the past and it turned out the versions in Marco's pack weren't launching at all with the updated game version.

TL;DR is that you need to go through hurdles to include Marco's changes, it'd be easier to just go with a fresh plugin setup.

I do wonder how long it'll take before we at least get an estimate for the release date, I'd much prefer playing the game "properly".

Mar 19, 2018
The is still TBA. The Japanese game is on , or you could try search for RJ247530 to find some slow direct downloads. But they may be dead.

A working link to ManlyMarco's for the base game is . ManlyMarco does tidy the text up, so it should be nice and neat but it is the basic hard to understand machine translation.

The DLC can be found from the same sites as the base game by searching for RJ284452, but for it to have a chance to work you need the 2.0.1 from one of the torrents.
for the record, the anime-sharing links are all dead. i actually ended up contacting the person who runs that website, for both this game and its sequel, and even the links that they gave me through emailing them don't work. sukebei was also having issues with me, though that might just be me?

it would be very much appreciated if someone would post a MEGA link or a Nopy link or something

Reactions: Skyzenski

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...for both this game and its sequel, and even the links that they gave me through emailing them don't work.
That's DLC for this game, the says...

This work is a voice & event additional patch.
The main game 'Harlem of the Demon King is in Adventurer Town' has been greatly improved with a free update and is now 'Ver.2'.

This work cannot be operated independently. The game itself 'Harlem of the Demon King is in Adventurer Town' is required.

Someone on Steam if it's going to be included, but no answer.

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
I got both from Sukebei myself, could give you the hash for both if that's allowed.