• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others [Translation Request]魔王のハーレムは冒険者町にて

Mar 19, 2018
That's DLC for this game, the says...

This work is a voice & event additional patch.
The main game 'Harlem of the Demon King is in Adventurer Town' has been greatly improved with a free update and is now 'Ver.2'.

This work cannot be operated independently. The game itself 'Harlem of the Demon King is in Adventurer Town' is required.

Someone on Steam if it's going to be included, but no answer.
huh, so you're right! my bad

doesn't change what i said about the links being dead, though

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
huh, so you're right! my bad

doesn't change what i said about the links being dead, though
Again, I could give you the hash for the sukebei torrents I personally used, provided I am allowed to - there's plenty of seeders for both (myself included). If torrents just won't work for you I could alternatively upload it somewhere if you can find me a place to do so that doesn't require a paid account or a hassle/tedious tasks to do so. The combined filesize of both is just around 3 GB (2,04+0,9791), but it'd be more reliable if you can find somewhere that isn't limited to exactly 3 GB, unless it's restricted to 3 GB per file. At worst, if you find somewhere with a smaller limit I could re-pack them into smaller archives myself.

Mar 19, 2018
Again, I could give you the hash for the sukebei torrents I personally used, provided I am allowed to - there's plenty of seeders for both (myself included). If torrents just won't work for you I could alternatively upload it somewhere if you can find me a place to do so that doesn't require a paid account or a hassle/tedious tasks to do so. The combined filesize of both is just around 3 GB (2,04+0,9791), but it'd be more reliable if you can find somewhere that isn't limited to exactly 3 GB, unless it's restricted to 3 GB per file. At worst, if you find somewhere with a smaller limit I could re-pack them into smaller archives myself.
torrents are kind of weird for me with my internet provider, so i only use them if i absolutely have to--i would definitely appreciate a link to the DLC on some other site.

i actually managed to download the base game from a different one of those awful sites where it takes like 7 hours to download something, but the DLC is nowhere to be found on any working sites. if you could upload the DLC to somewhere like MEGA or Nopy, i'd appreciate it a lot!

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
You'll need to first and foremost make sure the base game version you have gotten hold of is *at least* version 2.0, the append won't work with any lower version numbers. Once you've confirmed that, I'll see what I can do.

Mar 19, 2018
You'll need to first and foremost make sure the base game version you have gotten hold of is *at least* version 2.0, the append won't work with any lower version numbers. Once you've confirmed that, I'll see what I can do.
just checked; it's version 2.0.1

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
I took a look at Nopy, and it looks good. If you or anyone else have an invite link they'd be willing to give me, I'd appreciate it - I doubt I'd qualify as a creator by any stretch of the word.

Anyway, here's a Mega link for you;

If there's any problems, let me know - this is my first time using Mega for uploads. I uploaded the file during the day, and created the link just now. And if you're confused on where to put the files, let me know. There's some image files (in japanese) that explain how to either do it manually or use the included .bat file. Personally I did it manually.

Reactions: BBCDESTROYER69
Mar 19, 2018
I took a look at Nopy, and it looks good. If you or anyone else have an invite link they'd be willing to give me, I'd appreciate it - I doubt I'd qualify as a creator by any stretch of the word.

If there's any problems, let me know - this is my first time using Mega for uploads. I uploaded the file during the day, and created the link just now. And if you're confused on where to put the files, let me know. There's some image files (in japanese) that explain how to either do it manually or use the included .bat file. Personally I did it manually.
that worked! thank you very much!

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
Out of curiousity for anyone that knows, how long are mega links active when not assigned an expiration date?

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017

how i can run the game?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's still TBA but has a video and screenshots with the English...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think those are new.

Mar 21, 2019
It's still TBA but has a video and screenshots with the English...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think those are new.
Yup, checked on steamDB and it was added a few weeks ago, hopefully that's a sign that shows they're finally working on it, after who knows how long it's been, though i wouldn't be surprised if it takes another 6 months to hear anything else.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight