[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
That's the so-called gacha method, I still use this when I'm feeling lazy lol. One convoluted workflow that I find that works almost 100% of the time is to use DAZ3d or Blender to render a hand that has roughly the same skin tone, angle, pose and size with a transparent background (doesn't need to be perfect). Or just draw a sketch of the hand if you can do that. Then you crop it and then superimpose it over the gen you want to fix using image editing software and then fuse the 2 using inpainting and img2img with low denoise setting.
I was trying something like that using the scribble on controlnet, I think the method in the future will be that, but I couldn't figure it out yet.

Reactions: Mr-Fox and Sepheyer

NeverEast

May 26, 2017
Just recently decided to dip my toes into how this all works, and this thread has been incredibly helpful. This stuff is also amazingly awesome and sometimes scary (in both a good and bad way). Learning how prompts worked in the beginning had me spawning creatures beyond your comprehension. I think I've got it a handle on things now however.

00000-858051834.jpg

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Just recently decided to dip my toes into how this all works, and this thread has been incredibly helpful. This stuff is also amazingly awesome and sometimes scary (in both a good and bad way). Learning how prompts worked in the beginning had me spawning creatures beyond your comprehension. I think I've got it a handle on things now however.

View attachment 2413255
I think I just grew a handle as well... :D Absolutely gorgeous. That concept/theme looks familiar. Amazing result.
1677242041700.png
Did you edit the prompt a lot? Or did you apply anything else?

Honorable mentioning:
I got the original prompt from the comment section on civitai Duchaitenaiart 2.0 by . Then even after his amazing job I edited the prompt and refined it.

Here's the original By
1677242687025.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I just watched the video about hand inpainting, she's generating like 100 iterations of completely different results to get the hands right, the results went from 1 finger to 5 fingers to parts of a banjo... I'm not sure that is the best method, looks more like betting and praying :ROFLMAO:, most guys that know what they are doing have a very precise method to get the result in a couple of generations, I think that video being 2 months old and with how fast the techniques are moving is probably completely aged.
I don't think there's anything wrong with the method. Using inpainting to fix things. She just didn't refine her settings. Also you can use a specific prompt aimed towards the details you wish to fix such as the hands. But I agree the methods and tools we have now will quickly become obsolete since the development moves so fast.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
If you are into anime-ish rendering with larger tits, here is a sweet model:

00250-3526972454-realistic photo of gorgeous Playboy playmate model.__anfas, distance._pose st...png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mr-Fox

azrazr

Mar 19, 2021
excuse for the silly question , trying to find something and dont had any sucess, there a way to see the "metadata"( the things that we set right before generating a image) of the input in the images ????? like in the output folder ?????

Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020

girlswithafros

Mar 26, 2022
Is everyone running SD locally ? I do not have the GPU for it, and I was wondering if there is a safe, uncensored, paid service that's recommended. Thanks !

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017

View attachment 2413255
I have to tell, I'm a pretty impressionable person mostly related human deformities, gore, etc. and I can assure you that after many hours of generating pictures you start to develop some kind of anti-scare sense, sometimes you even can predict that some ugly shit is gonna come up and in what way

BadgerBravo

Nov 9, 2019
FML. Her left eye makes me want to set my hair on fire.
Would anyone have a fix for this particular image?
That 'should' be an easy one...

Send the image to inpaint.
Add same positive and negative prompts if they don't come in automatically.
Black out her eyes using the pen. (Ctrl-Mouse scroll to zoom in / out)
Select Masked Content: Original
Inpaint Area: Only Masked (This makes SD focus on the change area with more detail)
Tick: Restore faces.
Ensure same dimensions as original.
Use a denoising strength of around .5 but play around until you're happy.

Eyes should be fixed. This works great on entire faces too.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017

I'm experimenting with a new checkpoint.
Yet again it is the bimbo-milf teacher by seph.
View attachment 2416725

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's one of the first checkpoints I ever tried, it's based on thepit art and samdoessexy, that last one I use it all the time and wrote here about many times too, no one listens or read any more :mad: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Sepheyer and Mr-Fox