[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
That's one of the first checkpoints I ever tried, it's based on thepit art and samdoessexy, that last one I use it all the time and wrote here about many times too, no one listens or read any more :mad: :ROFLMAO:
oops..:LOL:
To my defense. I joined this thread a few pages in and didn't read all the posts that came before since it was several pages of posts to read through.
I wanted to just learn how to generate images and get going with it..:sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
A new discovery, well for me at least. If or when you find a prompt and settings that works, that produces somewhat consistent results. Try to set it as seed but change it then after, one digit at a time. In other words, generate them in number sequence.
Example: the seed for the first image you are happy with 1121771301, next increase by one =1121771302 and so on.
You could also go backwards a bit in sequence.
I have had pretty interesting result this way while experimenting with Babes 4.0 and teacher bimbo.
At least it's something different to try out. They will not all be winners but it could potentially increase the yield.
00044.png 00043.png 00045.png 00046.png
00047.png 00048.png 00049.png 00050.png

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
oops..:LOL:
To my defense. I joined this thread a few pages in and didn't read all the posts that came before since it was several pages of posts to read through.
I wanted to just learn how to generate images and get going with it..:sneaky:
I was just kidding, don't worry, but I appreciate you took the time to read the entire thread after that (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Mr-Fox and Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
A new discovery, well for me at least. If or when you find a prompt and settings that works, that produces somewhat consistent results. Try to set it as seed but change it then after, one digit at a time. In other words, generate them in number sequence.
Example: the seed for the first image you are happy with 1121771301, next increase by one =1121771302 and so on.
You could also go backwards a bit in sequence.
I have had pretty interesting result this way while experimenting with Babes 4.0 and teacher bimbo.
At least it's something different to try out. They will not all be winners but it could potentially increase the yield.
View attachment 2416791 View attachment 2416792 View attachment 2416872 View attachment 2416874
View attachment 2416878 View attachment 2416898 View attachment 2416900 View attachment 2416920
Do you mean like using batch generation? I think what you are describing is the "batch generation" function of A1111 - it increments the seed by 1. Or you can pick the seed increments in the "extra" category.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alternatively you can use script. I know you know this, just returning back. And that guy gives you nice sheets showing what's where:

deltami

Dec 19, 2017
Q: training specifically LoRA, does it train a subject as 3d in its mind? like should we better run picture of both front and back view of a character, caption as "front of" and "back view of".

the reason I am asking is what if we pose the lora later as the character half turning back/looking back should it analyzes it should both diffuse the front AND the back?

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Do you mean like using batch generation? I think what you are describing is the "batch generation" function of A1111 - it increments the seed by 1. Or you can pick the seed increments in the "extra" category.
Alternatively you can use script. I know you know this, just returning back. And that guy gives you nice sheets showing what's where:
I didn't think of this, thanks for the tips. But the upside with doing it manually is that you can redo one image in sequence and tweak the prompt or adjust the steps etc to get a better result and then continue with the next in the sequence. You can't do this if you are doing batches. I guess you could always go back and redo an older seed/image but it's more convenient when you do it in the correct order. The nice thing about batches is that you can "set it and forget it" and do something else while waiting. There is an extension named "seed travel" that allows you to create images that exists between seeds. I'm not sure what this means since I have not messed with it yet.

*Edit.

This video shows how to use this seed travel extension to create animations.

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
is NSFW and free
Stable Diffusion 1.5 is nsfw and free and also what most people use.
Doh!..
I didn't read the OP first. Disregard my post.:rolleyes:

As you where good folks... :D

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020

Prompt by and edited by me.
Keywords: Post apocalyptic, beautiful 20 years old girl (Farah Karim), washing herself in river..
00054.png

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
dont know if theres any restriction of content or something else so i hide the image (hentai sex scene) , thanks for the help

The only restriction on this thread is to post the prompts you are using, and you are violating that one, there is another thread to post the ai art without prompts.

edit: I'm not the op but that was kind of the convention for this thread and it's clarified on the op.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
dont know if theres any restriction of content or something else so i hide the image (hentai sex scene) , thanks for the help

Nice pic! Indeed, please can you kindly add the prompt to your picture since the picture's meta doesn't contain the meta data showing what the prompt is?

Naturally, if you do not want to make your prompt public you are welcome to post the image in this thread instead:

https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-art-show-us-your-ai-skill.138575/

Reactions: azrazr

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Getting to Know Your Model

This is inspired by Mr-Fox (I think) - the concept that you can use script to automatically change your sampler (and your model).

I thought this would be pain in the ass, but it is literally mere 4 steps where the names of the samplers (models) are auto-filled once you press the autofill button:

sampler.png

This definitely saves time and energy when trying to establish the best sampler for the promp/model combo.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Getting to Know Your Model

This is inspired by Mr-Fox (I think) - the concept that you can use script to automatically change your sampler (and your model).

I thought this would be pain in the ass, but it is literally mere 4 steps where the names of the samplers (models) are auto-filled once you press the autofill button:

View attachment 2420152

This definitely saves time and energy when trying to establish the best sampler for the promp/model combo.
I use this convenient function all the time. It works for anything that you put in as the plot, that makes the "autofill" button appear. Example: Sampler, Checkpoint Name, Hires Upscaler, VAE, AddNet Model (Lora), etc.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
( I know y'all know about this checkpoint, I just like to try out different ones).

Prompt by and edited slightly by me.
00064.png

I found Protogen x5.8 a bit difficult to work with but it's main strength is portraits and closeups. It didn't respond well to adding Lora's for some reason and it was near impossible to get a full figure shot.
With some more tinkering maybe I could get those shots also. Maybe with the right key words etc.