[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Guys, do you have some pro-tips on how to incorporate domino mask? Robin/green lantern style. Cause at this moment the best i got, without messing up the face too much was this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried to delete some/all of the negative prompts, but then the output was just awful. I'm using clarity checkpoint as it responds the best to my shitty prompts, without any loras
I suspect that you need either Lora or embedding for something this specific. I only found this .
Though it is in anime style it might work if you use it with a low value 0.2-0.4 .

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Guys, do you have some pro-tips on how to incorporate domino mask? Robin/green lantern style. Cause at this moment the best i got, without messing up the face too much was this:
I tried to delete some/all of the negative prompts, but then the output was just awful. I'm using clarity checkpoint as it responds the best to my shitty prompts, without any loras
If you don't use a lora, the only chance you have is to generate the picture in txt2txt, go to photoshop and sketch some mask, or even copy paste a mask from some picture, and then in img2img add the ((mask)) to the prompt. If you are lucky, the AI will understand and it will render a perfect mask on your subject.

In this process you will be replacing the 'hi res' step with the img2img, so you have to do the img2img in the usual resolution you use in hi-res.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Now way near as bad as I thought it was gonna be.
I have experimented with rendering video with ai also and know how difficult it is. Good effort.

My own attempt:
View attachment 2496277
This video thing needs at least 2 months to be decent, but it's great to get into it to be ready for the video explosion.

I'm pretty sure some tiktokers are worried with this stuff, if they know it exists yet...

devilkkw

Mar 17, 2021
What extension is for video? i used img2img with extract all frames from video and do a batch with it, then resemble it.but result not good.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I have run my tests and hereby I release my Lora upon the universe.. Or at least on F95zone.
My Lora is based on character named .
Be careful with this one, it is very potent. I recommend not go higher than 0.8 or the sky might come down.
The sweet spot is probably 0.4-0.6 ish but I estimate it's usable between 0.2-0.8 .
Main tag is "Kendra", but it can of course be used without.
I'm looking forward to see what other people will create with it.

weight 0.8weight 0.6weight 0.4
00068-540648316.png 00074-540648320.png 00078-540648320.png

Sample Images:

00093-540648320.png 00102-2725474947.png
00003-2725474949.png 00005-2725474951.png

Last edited:

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I'm developing a theory, may be everyone knows it already, but as my prompting skills 'improved' I started to feel like I wasn't getting all the results I wanted, stuff wasn't intricate enough, detailed enough.

So I think the more prompting and words you add, the more you have to higher the CFG and the steps.

Just an idea to discuss...

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I'm developing a theory, may be everyone knows it already, but as my prompting skills 'improved' I started to feel like I wasn't getting all the results I wanted, stuff wasn't intricate enough, detailed enough.

So I think the more prompting and words you add, the more you have to higher the CFG and the steps.

I think the intricacy is resolution based. Whenever I have a partial shot hips the texture there is out of this world. But the texture disappears the moment I get a full shot of a person. And then I see the texture again in the MrFox's HiRes renders. So, if you want intricate detail down to the pixel, HiRes is where it is at. That's my observation, no idea if shared.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I think the intricacy is resolution based. Whenever I have a partial shot hips the texture there is out of this world. But the texture disappears the moment I get a full shot of a person. And then I see the texture again in the MrFox's HiRes renders. So, if you want intricate detail down to the pixel, HiRes is where it is at. That's my observation, no idea if shared.
You are probably right, I forgot about resolution, after all this time I still can't understand what is CFG and sampling steps doing to be honest xD

edit: the problem that I have is that when I start the picture with higher resolution, even with the same aspect ratio, sometimes I get split images, or a collage of images, so clearly there is something I'm missing

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
You are probably right, I forgot about resolution, after all this time I still can't understand what is CFG and sampling steps doing to be honest xD

edit: the problem that I have is that when I start the picture with higher resolution, even with the same aspect ratio, sometimes I get split images, or a collage of images, so clearly there is something I'm missing
CGF (classifier free guidance) is how much "creative freedom" you give SD and how much you "force" it to adhear to the prompt. If you set it too high the image can get "burnt" but there is a Dynamic Tresholding extension to fix this. There is also an anti burn extension. You can find it in extensions tab/available press "load from". The sample steps is how many attempts SD does to try improve the image. More is not necessarily better. It is better up to a point, then it is changing the composition or add weirdness and artifacs etc. The Hires steps is similar but it has the added function of increasing the quality of details and fidelity etc. Again this is also not something to just crank it to max.
A good rule of thumb is 2x the sampling steps. Denoising Strength has to do with the latent noise that SD creates the image from. I guess that it is makes the noise more defined. Less means the image has less change, more means more change to the image. I perceive it also as how much "freedom" we give SD.
Less Denoising means less "freedom" More denoising mean smore "freedom".
For Hires Denoising Strength, 0.3 works well for me.

Last edited:

devilkkw

Mar 17, 2021
gif2gif. You can find it in Extensions tab/ Available. Press "load from" .
thank you so much, have to try.
Nice done on lora, i want to try it, but seem unable to connect for download.

For what i've understand it's work like "how much fantasy you need?". let me explain: i work at cfg 11 because is a good value i find work for most prompt i try. but when i do some extreme fantsy promp, especially when you want mix person with animal, i need to lower cfg to 8-7 to get result i want, otherwise i get a person and a animal in image,without mix.
Just try same prompt at different cfg to see what model you are using do.