[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

Shadinx2

Apr 19, 2020
Does anybody know how to merge LyCORIS models into a checkpoint? Even better, merge LyCORIS models together and I don't just mean normal LORA, I'm talking about the extended stuff.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Does anybody know how to merge LyCORIS models into a checkpoint? Even better, merge LyCORIS models together and I don't just mean normal LORA, I'm talking about the extended stuff.
You can merge Loras with kohya ss. I have tried it and it doesn't yield good results, at least not in my experience. Smashing things together is the shotgun approach and it never ends well. Merging Loras or Lycoris with a checkpoint is pointless. When we use them with a checkpoint it works and it's essentially the same thing. If you successfully merged a Lora or Lycoris then you would be stuck with it and not be able to change it very easily. I think these ideas are much more trouble than it would ever be worth. Sorry to smash your dreams..

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
I did some of Vidia from the Tinker Bell movies :) I also did some of Lauren Cohan (Maggie - The Walking Dead) but I don't know the rules of the site for posting AI art of real people. I know it's against the TOS of other sites. If it's ok let me know and I'll post those as well.

If you want to know the prompts and settings I used just add the images to PNG info and it'll tell you. I use Automatic1111 00000-3492980353.jpeg

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I did some of Vidia from the Tinker Bell movies :) I also did some of Lauren Cohan (Maggie - The Walking Dead) but I don't know the rules of the site for posting AI art of real people. I know it's against the TOS of other sites. If it's ok let me know and I'll post those as well.

If you want to know the prompts and settings I used just add the images to PNG info and it'll tell you. I use Automatic1111 View attachment 2702796
It's perfectly fine. Just try to avoid anything too young. We are trying to run a respectable establishment here.. :LOL:
Though seriously if you post anything that looks anything vaguely like CP I'll come at ya with a crowbar..
Other than this you're fine.:D(y) Nice job on the dark haired Tinkerbell. :love:

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
It's perfectly fine. Just try to avoid anything too young. We are trying to run a respectable establishment here.. :LOL:
Though seriously if you post anything that looks anything vaguely like CP I'll come at ya with a crowbar..
Other than this you're fine.:D(y) Nice job on the dark haired Tinkerbell. :love:
wait? Dark-haired Tinkerbell? It's Vidia :LOL: Oh, and I won't post any shit like that ever.

me3

Dec 31, 2016
It's more common to the opposite, at least earlier. They trained DB models (potentially others as well) then extracted the character from that into a lora/lycoris.
If you want different models in the same file you can just train it in one go, you can have multiple characters/objects in the same lora/lycoris using different trigger words.

modine2021

May 20, 2021
might have to stop using this . my elecitc bill jumped 300 or more a month. (new bill is $765).......wtf... anyone notice their bill higher? does SD work like cryptomining? if so, im quitting :eek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr-Fox

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
I love 'em thick :love::love::love: I know a lot of pics lol. Just them all tonight. I used Mistoon_Amethyst (Checkpoint Merge) and pose Pov missionary(collection) (LORA) both are pretty damn good (y)

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mr-Fox and Sepheyer