[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
might have to stop using this . my elecitc bill jumped 300 or more a month. (new bill is $765).......wtf... anyone notice their bill higher? does SD work like cryptomining? if so, im quitting :eek:
HOLY FUCK DUDE I PAY $20
Guys what the hell, for that sort of money you could be paying actual artists and you'd get a few near-perfect images instead of a bazillion AI generated things
HOLY FUCKING SHIT AT LEAST SPOILER THIS GARBAGE

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
might have to stop using this . my elecitc bill jumped 300 or more a month. (new bill is $765).......wtf... anyone notice their bill higher? does SD work like cryptomining? if so, im quitting :eek:
That's a hell of an electricity bill - unless your GPU is an X090ti or similar and you're going at this 24/7 I can't see it being Stable Diffusion causing this!

I've got a 3060 12GB which runs at 130W, but only pulls full power under the highest Tensor core usage - when it's training for instance. vRAM usage doesn't seem to pull as much power.

At full whack, a 3060 @ 130W = 3.12kWh per day = 93.6kWh for a month as an absolute maximum
For a 3090/4090 @ 450W it works out to 324kWh per month.

Unless your electricity supplier is the Mafia and you're training constantly I don't think this is the cause.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Is it me or have you 'inflated' Sepheyer's assets?
If you are talking to me then no. I'm using my own created Lora and my own prompts. Seph is not the only one who loves chunckers with huge boobas and badonkas.. :love: :D
If not directed to me then never mind, as you were.. :sneaky:

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That's a hell of an electricity bill - unless your GPU is an X090ti or similar and you're going at this 24/7 I can't see it being Stable Diffusion causing this!

I've got a 3060 12GB which runs at 130W, but only pulls full power under the highest Tensor core usage - when it's training for instance. vRAM usage doesn't seem to pull as much power.

At full whack, a 3060 @ 130W = 3.12kWh per day = 93.6kWh for a month as an absolute maximum
For a 3090/4090 @ 450W it works out to 324kWh per month.

Unless your electricity supplier is the Mafia and you're training constantly I don't think this is the cause.
Mf is either getting scammed by their electrocity provider, or is running some sort of monster setup 24/7 generating images, or both

• Haha
Reactions: Jimwalrus

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
HOLY FUCK DUDE I PAY $20
Guys what the hell, for that sort of money you could be paying actual artists and you'd get a few near-perfect images instead of a bazillion AI generated things

HOLY FUCK DUDE I PAY $20

Honestly didn't know about the spoiler tag. I'll use it in the future but I won't be posting any more of those two (y)

Reactions: Sepheyer and Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I tested how "group" poses come along so you don't have to. Pretty fucking sweat, I'd say.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2712425
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you thought of revisiting the blonde and tombraider walking on the beach?
https://f95zone.to/threads/stable-diffusion-prompt-sharing-and-learning-thread.146036/post-10018647

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sepheyer