[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Part 2 of my experiment. I have used the beautiful prompt by atheran as a starting point and then reworked it without changing the theme. The cool monochrome redshift effect in this one was a happy accident and not something I have added myself. A gift from the ai overlords.. At least I think so.
I have again edited the image in photoshop with camera raw filter and adding some grain with the diffuse glow filter without any glow, because I didn't like the film grain filter.

00104 copy.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
Part 2 of my experiment. I have used the beautiful prompt by atheran as a starting point and then reworked it without changing the theme. The cool monochrome redshift effect in this one was a happy accident and not something I have added myself. A gift from the ai overlords.. At least I think so.
I have again edited the image in photoshop with camera raw filter and adding some grain with the diffuse glow filter without any glow, because I didn't like the film grain filter.
[/SPOILER]
Oh man.. Monochrome is my soft spot. But if you do post processing, I highly recommend DxO Filmpack, or at the very least Nik's Collection. One for more accurate results, the other for more customization.

Though the added thickness doesn't do it for me, still..beautiful work. Quite more dreamy than realistic, which..is not a criticism at all. Just not something I'd think of trying to do.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Oh man.. Monochrome is my soft spot. But if you do post processing, I highly recommend DxO Filmpack, or at the very least Nik's Collection. One for more accurate results, the other for more customization.

Though the added thickness doesn't do it for me, still..beautiful work. Quite more dreamy than realistic, which..is not a criticism at all. Just not something I'd think of trying to do.
Buut.. Thickness is ma jam..:D Thank you very much kind sir.:giggle:
The point of this was to explore and experiment, try new and different looks and styles etc. I was never into filmgrain or noir etc but it has started to grow on me.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Buut.. Thickness is ma jam..:D Thank you very much kind sir.:giggle:
The point of this was to explore and experiment, try new and different looks and styles etc. I was never into filmgrain or noir etc but it has started to grow on me.
I think with some models sampler Heun dishes out grain without even being asked (may be you already used it, I didn't peep yet):

00156-3913469177-realistic photo of gorgeous Playboy playmate model from Norway.__anfas, dista...png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
The (grand) finally. Again the original promt was from atheran. This time I used . It gives supposedly better contrast and shadows also she is not so pale anymore. I used the same editing process as before. Adding some texture and vibrance in combination with a subtle vignette and then adding a little grain with the diffuse glow filter in photoshop.

00105 copy.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Forgot to say that I tried out using the seed from atheran and then also added it to ENSD ( ). It resulted in more consistent generations with only my own changes affecting the end result.
At least it was what I was hoping for and it did work very well.

**Scratch that. Most likely some placebo effect or wishful thinking. After some testing it doesn't seem to do anything so leave it to 0.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sepheyer

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I think with some models sampler Heun dishes out grain without even being asked (may be you already used it, I didn't peep yet):

View attachment 2432488
Nope. I used DPM++2M Karras in the first one and the other two the normal DPM++2M. I was inspired by atheran and added grain with photoshop.

Real yummy blonde thick chick.:love:

Reactions: Sepheyer

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: Sepheyer and Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I just learned that the safety checks nsfw filters takes up 2GB of vram. Wtf!.. :mad:
To remove this, download the file below and replace the original one in "modules".
You can learn more about cuda memory errors here:

DOWNLOAD FILE

*I got syntax error from this so probably not worth your time.

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I just learned that the safety checks nsfw filters takes up 2GB of vram. Wtf!.. :mad:
To remove this, download the file below and replace the original one in "modules".
You can learn more about cuda memory errors here:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Does it work?

To me the files look materially different. Left one - new file, right one - old file.

So, yeah, puzzled I am.

example.png