[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Don't expect anyone to be able to read your mind. If you want to know something specific then spit it out.

Why so pissy when people are just trying to be helpful? It's not any ones job to help you but we do it anyways.
Don't expect anyone to fall over themselves to answer you in the future if this is how you respond.
Look sorry for being so "pissy", I usually are more grateful when someone tries to help me.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Here's an interesting case that I was never able to replicate.

The most striking feature here is the skin - but this is achieved incidentally. The aDetailer grabbed the entire figure as hand and retextured it.

Anyone knows how to do this consistently?

a_00315_.png

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021

The most striking feature here is the skin - but this is achieved incidentally. The aDetailer grabbed the entire figure as hand and retextured it.

View attachment 3273399
Maybe try reducing the 'Detection model confidence threshold'? Or use one of the Person options in ADetailer?

Reactions: Mr-Fox and Sepheyer

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
sorry for the noob question, i have an intel card and i know that you can use auto 1111 with open vino. but what about comfy UI?

Also other recommendations for beggkners with intel cards?
So far we have learned that you are not a complete beginner and your card can do SD A1111 at least. I don't use ComyUi but as far as I have heard from the users, it is kinder on the GPU and better on memory. This means that you can in confidence get ComfyUi to try it out. I can't help or give you tips about the plugins or extensions. Sepheyer and me3 as well as a few others knows this stuff much better. If you ask them nicely I'm sure they will help you. Olivio Sarikas has a video tutorial series for ComfyUi beginners you can also check out

Learn ComfyUi Part one:

Olivio Sarikas YT Channel:

Last edited:
Reactions: DD3DD and Sepheyer

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020

View attachment 3273399
I love this pose. If you figure something out for the skin let us know. :) (y)

Reactions: Sepheyer

me3

Dec 31, 2016
When i was preping images for posting to this little "low vram" challenge i noticed that the node i'd been using didn't save with any of the meta data..prompt nor workflow. So poor old "Gandalf" here and a bunch of other images i need to try and remember wtf i used as prompt etc :/
PB-_temp_djgnc_00003_.png

So the only image i can really enter with atm is what i currently still have open.
The image itself should contain the workflow, but noise uses gpu so there will be a slight difference unless you got the exact same as me.
The "workflow" image is just a screengrap for those that don't use comfy or don't want to load it up.

low_0001.png

workflow(2).jpg

I think this should comply with showing each step/part of the creation at least.

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
I'm having a similar issue in automatic1111, seems to happen if I have after detailer active, although it will also randomly save into a log folder as well.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
When i was preping images for posting to this little "low vram" challenge i noticed that the node i'd been using didn't save with any of the meta data..prompt nor workflow. So poor old "Gandalf" here and a bunch of other images i need to try and remember wtf i used as prompt etc :/
View attachment 3278996

So the only image i can really enter with atm is what i currently still have open.
The image itself should contain the workflow, but noise uses gpu so there will be a slight difference unless you got the exact same as me.
The "workflow" image is just a screengrap for those that don't use comfy or don't want to load it up.

View attachment 3278997

View attachment 3278995

I think this should comply with showing each step/part of the creation at least.
Love the Gandalf. All heroes doesn't wear a red cape.. Some have an awesome grey beard.. :love: Oh and the lady looks very interesting. Very artistic and slightly abstract. I love the general concept and that it is consistent through the image. It's like she is stepping through a portal or a timewarp yet she has a tribal look rather than futuristic. Or maybe it is the thought and imagination bubbel of me3 she is emerging from. Nice images. :) (y)

Last edited:

namhoang909

Apr 22, 2017
I have some questions,
1) Is there a setting that makes A1111 not save the image, like the preview node in ComfyUI(CUI), it is annoying trying out some random prompt then delete all the saved pictures.
2) I have both CUI, and A1111, and all the resources on HDD, it took quite some time to change from one checkpoint to another, should I move the installed UI file or the resources(checkpoint) to SSD for faster change between checkpoints?
3) Is there a custom node or something that makes the embedding using in CUI easier?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: DD3DD and Sepheyer

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
I have some questions,
1) Is there a setting that makes A1111 not save the image, like the preview node in ComfyUI(CUI), it is annoying trying out some random prompt then delete all the saved pictures.
2) I have both CUI, and A1111, and all the resources on HDD, it took quite some time to change from one checkpoint to another, should I move the installed UI file or the resources(checkpoint) to SSD for faster change between checkpoints?
3) Is there a custom node or something that makes the embedding using in CUI easier?
Thanks in advance.
If you want to turn off the autosave and just save the images you want you can do that here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you turn off autosave you will have to save the pictures you want to keep personally by using the buttons here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a button to save 1 image and a button to save them all as a rar file.

As to moving the installation to a faster drive I have my installation on an NVME, and the more checkpoints I have in the folder the slower the startup, but the change between checkpoints has taken pretty much the same amount of time as when I had it installed on a ssd.

It might be worth just having the checkpoints you intend to use for a project in the installation folder, and keep the others in another folder. If you want to use one that wasn't in the folder when you started the project but don't want to turn automatic off you can just add it to the installation folder and click the checkpoint refresh button.

For CUI I have no idea how to do anything other than setting up a basic workflow for SD1.5 and XL, I don't know how to dd embeddings, loras or anything else.

Supposedly you can add custom nodes in the manager and it will automatically find them when you load somebody elses picture but that always fails for me.

devilkkw

Mar 17, 2021
I have some questions,
Thanks in advance.
1) Synalon answer is good
2)No, the load speed is not about HDD, but depends on size of checkpoint and on how much VRAM you have. If you want load speed i suggest to use pruned model(all pruned model are around 2Gb size) tath speed up loading. Also CUI is faster in loading than A1111, same checkpoint (in my case 10Gb model) take 18 sec to load in a1111 and 8sec to load in CUI.
3) allow you prompt easy, also allow use of wildcards like a1111 (__wildcard__) and load embedding is much easy than you think, jus use embedding:embeddingname. It also accept weight like embedding:embeddingname:0.8.

A note on embedding: CUI seem work better with it, in a1111 weight it is difficult, adding embedding at .5 or lower value, give crap result for me. in CUI no, weight to .0005 to 2.0 and have no issue like a1111.

Also i suggest to install and manage all custom nodes and update for CUI.

me3

Dec 31, 2016
As to moving the installation to a faster drive I have my installation on an NVME, and the more checkpoints I have in the folder the slower the startup, but the change between checkpoints has taken pretty much the same amount of time as when I had it installed on a ssd.
Unless they've improved this "mess" in recent updates, there's a cache file in a1111 that is used for model and lora hashes and other details. The "problem" with this file is that it doesn't really clean itself so if we have used many different models that's been deleted or been testing a lot of lora trainings with different filenames, this file will be VERY bloated and slows down startup. It could be worth checking, if deleted the first startup should rescan for hashes but be faster later. Again, don't know if this as been fixed/changed recently.

me3

Dec 31, 2016
Indeed, I tried changing the settings up, but nothing really gave a consistent output :(
Have you tried using the skin model for segs detector and run that through a detailer?
One pass might not be enough so it could be worth doing a couple of cycles at decreasing noise injection and/or denoise.

This is a very rushed run and can probably be improved upon in many ways and i don't know if this is in the ballpark of what you're looking for.
Sorry the images are just to show the change, but the nodes are just basic segs and detailer, model can be found in the comfyui manager model download.

PB-_temp_uyjuo_00001_.png PB-_temp_rzolq_00001_.png

devilkkw

Mar 17, 2021

View attachment 3273399
Have you try with my ? It's worked for giving skin realistic look, maybe give it a chance.
I'm currently testing on CUI, because embedding work different on a1111 and CUI. in CUI is more weightable than a1111, giving good result from light to heavy strenght. oblivius is prompt depending, so adding it in good prompt position is the trick.
In mostly case use it like:
prompt, skindetail, other embedding and lora.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Have you try with my ? It's worked for giving skin realistic look, maybe give it a chance.
I'm currently testing on CUI, because embedding work different on a1111 and CUI. in CUI is more weightable than a1111, giving good result from light to heavy strenght. oblivius is prompt depending, so adding it in good prompt position is the trick.
In mostly case use it like:
prompt, skindetail, other embedding and lora.
Can (recommend:1.5), I use it all the time - in A1111 I usually weight it at 0.6-0.8

modine2021

May 20, 2021
anyone know how to STOP InvokeAI from scanning for models every time it starts up? damn annoying. casue it takes forever. why cant it remember a previous scan?? and only add new models?? now i remember why i stopped using it :cautious:

Last edited:

namhoang909

Apr 22, 2017
3) allow you prompt easy, also allow use of wildcards like a1111 (__wildcard__) and load embedding is much easy than you think, jus use embedding:embeddingname. It also accept weight like embedding:embeddingname:0.8.

A note on embedding: CUI seem work better with it, in a1111 weight it is difficult, adding embedding at .5 or lower value, give crap result for me. in CUI no, weight to .0005 to 2.0 and have no issue like a1111.

Also i suggest to install and manage all custom nodes and update for CUI.
I am actually looking for a node that display all available embeddings like maybe a drop-down list. Copying & pasting filename from explorer windows feels tedious sometimes 1705894662213.png

Last edited: