Mod Java Onhold Stakhan

vortex

Aug 28, 2016
idk man i t
As long as you have configuration for some game in the `conf/` directory it should at least play that game. For example, for stakhan to play haremheroes copy the `conf/haremheroes/hh.activities.xml` to `conf/` directory.

Beware however, that windows console will pause the application if you click in certain areas of the window. If that happens, try press escape and the application should be unpaused.

To skip the part for entering credentials, you can copy `conf/nutaku/nutaku.properties` to `conf/` directory and edit this file to have your credentials.
idk man , i took haremheroes xml and transferred it to conf with nutaku and my mail and pass in . when i press on the bot it works fine but when i enter the game after a period of time nothing is changed . am i missing something? is there any other way to collect salary?

cakter

Apr 28, 2020
Hey man can i get the source code
I tried to get it with git bundle file but all I got is bunch of error with missing files

NotUsefull

Dec 27, 2020
Ive read the Developer guide but i rlly dont know how to build stakhan. My problem is that im not able to create the repository for stakhan with the command that the guide states (didnt copy the path exactly but i rlly dont know what to do with the stakhan bundle file) could anyone help me out?

Zohanator

Aug 4, 2020
Game: Kamihime
Hi, it seem that main quest doesn't work. Other activities are working properly.
Here is screenshot with error and log file.

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Unfortunately, it is quite probable that something has broken without me noticing, as I have not been using stakhan for a while.

Sadly, I have been very busy for the past month and it will not get much better no time soon. I will try to sit down and attend to it when I have some time and energy. No promises though :(

I still plan to revisit the stakhan application at some time in the future and give it's a proper GUI. <3

Reactions: shyney

shikitemeikato

Aug 27, 2020
Unfortunately, it is quite probable that something has broken without me noticing, as I have not been using stakhan for a while.

Sadly, I have been very busy for the past month and it will not get much better no time soon. I will try to sit down and attend to it when I have some time and energy. No promises though :(

I still plan to revisit the stakhan application at some time in the future and give it's a proper GUI. <3
take your time, you have great job for creating this stakhan, can't wait another feature/game added to this stakhan

shyney

Nov 8, 2017
I keep getting
Code:
Failed to login to nutaku. Check your credentials and try again
although my credentials are correct.

Zohanator

Aug 4, 2020
Game Kamihime
New update broke stakhan. Every activity ends with the same error:
"Random harmless error has occurred when running kamihime: 'internal server error'. Game will restart and continue."

OnlyXXXHentai

Mar 21, 2021
I wanted to try it out but unfortunately I keep getting.

Code:
java -cp "lib\*" mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan
Error: Could not find or load main class mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Sorry for lack of updates guys. I have some different priorities for my free and productive time these days. I will have to put stakhan on hold in this broken state and hopefully come back to it next year.

abcdef737

Mar 29, 2018
Do you have a list of bugs and errors somewhere? I just restarted my own bot for hentaiheroes, which is identical to haremheroes, so perhaps I'll see if I can use and expand stakhan instead and fix the bugs/expand for those modules.

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Do you have a list of bugs and errors somewhere? I just restarted my own bot for hentaiheroes, which is identical to haremheroes, so perhaps I'll see if I can use and expand stakhan instead and fix the bugs/expand for those modules.
Thank you for the offer. However, I think it will be wise for me to decline. I intend to rewrite stakhan at some point in the future. Fixing and extending before rewrite is mainly wasted effort.

Thanks again, and good job on your own robot! :)