Mod Java Onhold Stakhan

maxwilliam

Dec 14, 2019
Hello, how can i configure elemental daily quests?

12:05:35 INFO mini.stakhan.core.config.ConfigLoader - There have been following configuration errors (1):Error when parsing configuration. cvc-enumeration-valid: Value 'elemental' is not facet-valid with respect to enumeration '[event, daily, accessory, guerrilla, main, free, epic]'. It must be a value from the enumeration.

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hello, how can i configure elemental daily quests?

12:05:35 INFO mini.stakhan.core.config.ConfigLoader - There have been following configuration errors (1):Error when parsing configuration. cvc-enumeration-valid: Value 'elemental' is not facet-valid with respect to enumeration '[event, daily, accessory, guerrilla, main, free, epic]'. It must be a value from the enumeration.
Use the "daily" value. I have just verified and it still works :)

More precisely use the <spQuestSearchStrategy> element with the <questMatcher type="daily"> subelement.

trey44

Jun 24, 2017
Is it possible to adjust the taimanin asagi battle arena script to just focus on farming the bosses in stage 2-5?

Edit- K got it to where i can farm the bosses efficiently but I'm not sure how to set it to farm a specific stage. Atm it can only farm either the event or story missions. Anyone been able to set it to farm one specific stage?

Last edited:

Zohanator

Aug 4, 2020
Recent Kamihime update expand party system. And bot can't select party or support eidolon. It's always giving same error and restart game.

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Yeah guys. Things got broken by updates. :(

This thing is on a pause for now. Maybe will get it back before the end of the year, but no promises. Thank you for your posts.

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah guys. Things got broken by updates. :(

This thing is on a pause for now. Maybe will get it back before the end of the year, but no promises. Thank you for your posts.
Awwww I'm too late for this, been wonder why I cant logged in even I'm doing it step by step btw imma put this on watch

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hello guys,

I have finally sat down to it for good. In the end problem was not that difficult, I just had to learn one critical thing that I will not bore you about. I also needed some focus and peace of mind, so some holidays off my full-time work sure did help. :)

I have fixed the nutaku module and .. some of harem-heroes module too. Kamihime & HaremHeroes & Taimanin modules seem to be working just as good as they were working before nutaku's revamp.

To update, simply extract on top of your previous installation overriding any existing files with new versions. I also recommend to clear the "states/" directory, in case you have old sessions saved in there.

If you had an old config for harem-heroes that used "fightArena" activity, that one will have to be removed. Refer to "conf/haremheroes/hh.activities.xml" to a working sample configuration for harem-heroes.

Cheers,

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
Hello guys,

I have finally sat down to it for good. In the end problem was not that difficult, I just had to learn one critical thing that I will not bore you about. I also needed some focus and peace of mind, so some holidays off my full-time work sure did help. :)

I have fixed the nutaku module and .. some of harem-heroes module too. Kamihime & HaremHeroes & Taimanin modules seem to be working just as good as they were working before nutaku's revamp.

To update, simply extract on top of your previous installation overriding any existing files with new versions. I also recommend to clear the "states/" directory, in case you have old sessions saved in there.

If you had an old config for harem-heroes that used "fightArena" activity, that one will have to be removed. Refer to "conf/haremheroes/hh.activities.xml" to a working sample configuration for harem-heroes.

Cheers,
i wanna ask about how to not use any boosters at all? and also not buying boosters, instead buy books and gifts every rarity
i cant seem to find item type. Harem Heroes by the way

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
i wanna ask about how to not use any boosters at all?
Simply remove the <applyPotions> element from the harem-heroes activity configuration.

and also not buying boosters, instead buy books and gifts every rarity
i cant seem to find item type. Harem Heroes by the way
Simply remove the <shoppingListItem> element which has item matcher of type "booster".
There are 3 item types supported: "potion" (give xp to girls, i.e. books), "booster" (stat boots for your hero), "gift" (give affection to girls, i.e. chocos, underwear etc.).

The following should do the trick.
XML:
<buyItems>
    <shoppingListItem>
        <itemMatcher type="potion"/>
    </shoppingListItem>
    <shoppingListItem>
        <itemMatcher type="gift"/>
    </shoppingListItem>
</buyItems>

Reactions: NineNein

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
Simply remove the <applyPotions> element from the harem-heroes activity configuration.

Simply remove the <shoppingListItem> element which has item matcher of type "booster".
There are 3 item types supported: "potion" (give xp to girls, i.e. books), "booster" (stat boots for your hero), "gift" (give affection to girls, i.e. chocos, underwear etc.).

The following should do the trick.
XML:
<buyItems>
    <shoppingListItem>
        <itemMatcher type="potion"/>
    </shoppingListItem>
    <shoppingListItem>
        <itemMatcher type="gift"/>
    </shoppingListItem>
</buyItems>
Thank you very much

Zohanator

Aug 4, 2020
Game Kamihime
First question: How to set areaID in main quest?
Second question: Is it possible to always choose one element? When fighting fire enemy bot will select water team and eidolon, but I want to pick team/eidolon with other element(e.g. wind).
For now I have set all my patry slots to one element and bot simply use team on first slot. But eidolon is still selected by elemental advantage (when enemy is fire takes water).

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
First question: How to set areaID in main quest?
For example, like this:

XML:
<playQuest displayName="main_quest">
    <mainQuestSearchStrategy areaId="2">
        <questMatcher type="main" cleared="false"/>
        <questMatcher type="free"/>
    </mainQuestSearchStrategy>
    <recoveryManager halfElixirs="100" elixirs="0"/>
    <basicBattleStrategy useAbilities="false"/>
    <countContinuationStrategy maxWins="100" maxLoses="1"/>
</playQuest>
Area ids are numbered from 1. If you want, you can add multiple of such "playQuest" elements, one for each area. That is what I do. If no element is present, I believe the bot simply rolls with whatever area you are currently in.

Second question: Is it possible to always choose one element? When fighting fire enemy bot will select water team and eidolon, but I want to pick team/eidolon with other element(e.g. wind).
Good question. Short answer: no.

The algorithm works like that, that it looks at the quest's element and picks your first deck where your soul's primary element (the primary weapon element) counters the quest element. For example, if you pick a fire quest (fire enemies) and only your deck #5 has a soul with water weapon, then that deck should be picked. If a quest does not have any suggested element, or it is "phantom" then the first deck will be picked.

If you see any deviation from the above behaviour, send me a private message :)

Thank you for using Stakhan.

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
11:50:15 ERROR mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.HttpActivityListJob - Unhandled exception during execution. Http history saved to: E:\Desktop\stakhan 1\logs\httpdump0006.txt
11:50:15 ERROR mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.ActivityListJob - Error when running activity: FightLeague{avoidPromotion=false, minEnergy=1}. Activity will be removed.
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at mini.stakhan.haremheroes.api.NavigationAPI$1.map(NavigationAPI.java:225) ~[stakhan-haremheroes-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.haremheroes.api.NavigationAPI$1.map(NavigationAPI.java:213) ~[stakhan-haremheroes-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.data.finders.XPathDataFinder.lambda$map$1(XPathDataFinder.java:131) ~[stakhan-data-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_281]
at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.tryAdvance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_281]
at java.util.stream.StreamSpliterators$WrappingSpliterator.lambda$initPartialTraversalState$0(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_281]
at java.util.stream.StreamSpliterators$AbstractWrappingSpliterator.fillBuffer(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_281]
at java.util.stream.StreamSpliterators$AbstractWrappingSpliterator.doAdvance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_281]
at java.util.stream.StreamSpliterators$WrappingSpliterator.tryAdvance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_281]
at java.util.Spliterators$1Adapter.hasNext(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_281]
at com.google.common.collect.Iterators$ConcatenatedIterator.hasNext(Iterators.java:1321) ~[guava-28.1-jre.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.data.aggregators.AnnotationDrivenAggregator.fill(AnnotationDrivenAggregator.java:88) ~[stakhan-data-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.data.aggregators.AnnotationDrivenAggregator.map(AnnotationDrivenAggregator.java:108) ~[stakhan-data-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.data.aggregators.AnnotationDrivenAggregator.map(AnnotationDrivenAggregator.java:33) ~[stakhan-data-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.http.handlers.FindAndAggregateHandler.apply(FindAndAggregateHandler.java:61) ~[stakhan-http-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.http.runners.BookkeepingHttpActionRunner.run(BookkeepingHttpActionRunner.java:193) ~[stakhan-http-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.haremheroes.api.NavigationAPI.openBattle(NavigationAPI.java:241) ~[stakhan-haremheroes-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.haremheroes.gamelogic.screens.BattleScreen.openBattle(BattleScreen.java:45) ~[stakhan-haremheroes-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.haremheroes.gamelogic.screens.TowerOfFameScreen.fightPlayer(TowerOfFameScreen.java:58) ~[stakhan-haremheroes-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.haremheroes.gamelogic.activities.FightLeague.run(FightLeague.java:83) ~[stakhan-haremheroes-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.haremheroes.gamelogic.activities.FightLeague.run(FightLeague.java:24) ~[stakhan-haremheroes-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.ActivityListJob.execute(ActivityListJob.java:122) [stakhan-gaming-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202) [quartz-2.2.1.jar:?]
at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:573) [quartz-2.2.1.jar:?]
11:50:15 INFO mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.ActivityListJob - Running activity: mini.stakhan.haremheroes.gamelogic.activities.FightSeasonArena@32f0fba8
11:50:18 ERROR mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.HttpActivityListJob - Unhandled exception during execution. Http history saved to: E:\Desktop\stakhan 1\logs\httpdump0007.txt
11:50:18 ERROR mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.ActivityListJob - Error when running activity: mini.stakhan.haremheroes.gamelogic.activities.FightSeasonArena@32f0fba8. Activity will be removed.
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at mini.stakhan.haremheroes.api.NavigationAPI$1.map(NavigationAPI.java:225) ~[stakhan-haremheroes-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.haremheroes.api.NavigationAPI$1.map(NavigationAPI.java:213) ~[stakhan-haremheroes-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.data.finders.XPathDataFinder.lambda$map$1(XPathDataFinder.java:131) ~[stakhan-data-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_281]
at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.tryAdvance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_281]
at java.util.stream.StreamSpliterators$WrappingSpliterator.lambda$initPartialTraversalState$0(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_281]
at java.util.stream.StreamSpliterators$AbstractWrappingSpliterator.fillBuffer(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_281]
at java.util.stream.StreamSpliterators$AbstractWrappingSpliterator.doAdvance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_281]
at java.util.stream.StreamSpliterators$WrappingSpliterator.tryAdvance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_281]
at java.util.Spliterators$1Adapter.hasNext(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_281]
at com.google.common.collect.Iterators$ConcatenatedIterator.hasNext(Iterators.java:1321) ~[guava-28.1-jre.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.data.aggregators.AnnotationDrivenAggregator.fill(AnnotationDrivenAggregator.java:88) ~[stakhan-data-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.data.aggregators.AnnotationDrivenAggregator.map(AnnotationDrivenAggregator.java:108) ~[stakhan-data-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.data.aggregators.AnnotationDrivenAggregator.map(AnnotationDrivenAggregator.java:33) ~[stakhan-data-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.http.handlers.FindAndAggregateHandler.apply(FindAndAggregateHandler.java:61) ~[stakhan-http-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.http.runners.BookkeepingHttpActionRunner.run(BookkeepingHttpActionRunner.java:193) ~[stakhan-http-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.haremheroes.api.NavigationAPI.openBattle(NavigationAPI.java:241) ~[stakhan-haremheroes-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.haremheroes.gamelogic.screens.BattleScreen.openBattle(BattleScreen.java:45) ~[stakhan-haremheroes-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.haremheroes.gamelogic.screens.SeasonArenaScreen.openOpponentBattle(SeasonArenaScreen.java:37) ~[stakhan-haremheroes-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.haremheroes.gamelogic.activities.FightSeasonArena.run(FightSeasonArena.java:56) ~[stakhan-haremheroes-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.haremheroes.gamelogic.activities.FightSeasonArena.run(FightSeasonArena.java:19) ~[stakhan-haremheroes-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.ActivityListJob.execute(ActivityListJob.java:122) [stakhan-gaming-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202) [quartz-2.2.1.jar:?]
at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:573) [quartz-2.2.1.jar:?]

<fightTrolls minEnergy="2"/>

<!-- Fight in league, but avoid fights when there's a risk of advancing to a rank that gets you promoted to higher league. -->

-<fightLeagues minEnergy="1" avoidPromotion="false">

-<teamComposition>

<girlComparator/>

<girlComparator/>

<girlComparator/>

</teamComposition>

</fightLeagues>

<!-- Fight season arenas, using best possible team composition. -->

-<fightSeasonArena minEnergy="1">

-<teamComposition>

<girlComparator/>

<girlComparator/>

<girlComparator/>

</teamComposition>

</fightSeasonArena>

thats the tributes i have in the cfg

Hey i get this error, how could i fix it?
Hello Hay,
Let's not just spam this thread with call-stacks. Admitedly, it is unlikely that it is an error that can be fixed on the fly by you. It probably requires little code tweak. This is primarly because the games themselves are changing over time.

Send me a message in private and include the latest file from the <stakhan_dir>/logs directory. I should fix it fast :0