Mod Java Onhold Stakhan

ssaintbi

Sep 29, 2017
Thank you for your hardwork ! , may i ask if kamihime bot working normally? If its my end, what info i can provide ?

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Well, some fixes to kamihime have been done. I have yet to do some more testing, but at least I got basic questing running again. If I find more bugs I will try to correct them when I have free time and energy. You may also send me any errors you find by sending me a private-message with the httplogs files found in the "logs" directory attached so that I have something to look at.

ssaintbi Try update to the new version, delete the "states" directory and run stakhan again.

Enjoy cheating :)

Reactions: Zohanator

ssaintbi

Sep 29, 2017
Well, some fixes to kamihime have been done. I have yet to do some more testing, but at least I got basic questing running again. If I find more bugs I will try to correct them when I have free time and energy. You may also send me any errors you find by sending me a private-message with the httplogs files found in the "logs" directory attached so that I have something to look at.

ssaintbi Try update to the new version, delete the "states" directory and run stakhan again.

Enjoy cheating :)
Thank you very much, also i dont wanna sound like pain in the butt but it seems newest updates broke the scripts again i think.

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Thank you very much, also i dont wanna sound like pain in the butt but it seems newest updates broke the scripts again i think.
Such is life! The only constant is change. Although I do not think anything in particular got broken recently. You may try to remove the states directory. If this does not help, you can PM me and attach the files from logs directory. It is possible that the error eludes me and is caused my account for reasons.

Thanks for using Stakhan!

FrankMillar555

Oct 3, 2017
Hello, Kurweta!
Thank you kindly for Stakhan. For TABA in particular.
Is there a way to adjust the script, boss battle part, so it's only fought bosses found by me and not the other players?

ssaintbi

Sep 29, 2017
Such is life! The only constant is change. Although I do not think anything in particular got broken recently. You may try to remove the states directory. If this does not help, you can PM me and attach the files from logs directory. It is possible that the error eludes me and is caused my account for reasons.

Thanks for using Stakhan!
Erm, appreciate much for your support, that was silly part of me, since my account was stuck in a battle, the script seems good now, very sorry about this.

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hello, Kurweta!
Thank you kindly for Stakhan. For TABA in particular.
Is there a way to adjust the script, boss battle part, so it's only fought bosses found by me and not the other players?
Thank you for a kind word. I am glad you are enjoying it.

TABA scripts are very messy. I wrote them very quickly and did not think them through entirely. It is not possible to do what you are asking for without additional coding.

FrankMillar555

Oct 3, 2017
Thank you for a kind word. I am glad you are enjoying it.

TABA scripts are very messy. I wrote them very quickly and did not think them through entirely. It is not possible to do what you are asking for without additional coding.
Are you planning to update it in the future?

Zohanator

Aug 4, 2020
Newest Kamihime update broke some parts again :( Some new interface changes, 2 new raids, new quest.
daily quests (Element Caves, dont know if other too), raid quests, raid request and raid event quest not working now. In raid event script can go through parts with dialogue but it cant start any battle. I didnt check accessory quest (I dont use it so i deleted that part in ativities)

Only thing that I really want to work is raid event part, the rest are not important now.

Edit
Every quest from above have same kind of error:
Caused by: mini.stakhan.data.DataMappingException: Error when during deserialization of data into mini.stakhan.game.kamihime.model.quest.RaidQuestList$Wrapper
and
Caused by: com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was BEGIN_ARRAY at line 1 column 741 path $.raid_quest_lists.0.data[0].required_item

Last edited:

pickleryck

Sep 13, 2020
Hoping someone can help me out. Does the taimanin bot request assistance after a certain attempts at killing the boss? Can i define what bosses are forbidden?

Edit: I also noticed that it fights other peoples bosses (it decided to spent all my BP on a lvl 50 fuast that wasn't mine) can that be changed?

Last edited:

Classweirdo

Apr 21, 2019
I'm a bit confused

Im playing TABA and this is the line I get "INFO mini.stakhan.game.taimanin.gamelogic.screens.QuestScreen - Opened quest: (chapter: 5, stage: 5)" but I haven't reached stage 5 yet, I've only reached chapter 5 stage 2

pickleryck

Sep 13, 2020
I'm a bit confused

Im playing TABA and this is the line I get "INFO mini.stakhan.game.taimanin.gamelogic.screens.QuestScreen - Opened quest: (chapter: 5, stage: 5)" but I haven't reached stage 5 yet, I've only reached chapter 5 stage 2
Uhh is it giving you any error? Chapter 5 ends at stage five, so maybe its just going to go until its finished with 5?

Classweirdo

Apr 21, 2019
Uhh is it giving you any error? Chapter 5 ends at stage five, so maybe its just going to go until its finished with 5?
I don't get any errors and last I checked in on the game, I was actually getting loot (gold, gifts, etc.).
Also here is one of the lines I get "INFO mini.stakhan.game.taimanin.gamelogic.screens.QuestScreen - Passed quest step. [Progress: 100 Life: 5 +50gold]" so I'm assuming once I get to chapter 5 stage 5, the progress will already be at 100%.

I'm just really confused cus I haven't even reached stage 5 yet but the bot is already doing it. Hopefully the game doesn't think anything weird is going on and ban me.

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Evening folks,

New version has been pushed, solves the recently introduced errors in Kamihime and HaremHeroes.

As for the Taimanin and overzealous boss fighting ... unfortunately not my highest priority right now. I would have done it if I knew it would be fast, but Taimanin code is a bit of a mess that I created over 10 hours or so. :|

Once again, thank you for using Stakhan and your bug reports and suggestions. Happy botting!

vortex

Aug 28, 2016
when i start the stakhan it requires me to type my email and pass . when i type them it connects to my account successfully . but it doesn't collect anything?? am i missing something?

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
when i start the stakhan it requires me to type my email and pass . when i type them it connects to my account successfully . but it doesn't collect anything?? am i missing something?
As long as you have configuration for some game in the `conf/` directory it should at least play that game. For example, for stakhan to play haremheroes copy the `conf/haremheroes/hh.activities.xml` to `conf/` directory.

Beware however, that windows console will pause the application if you click in certain areas of the window. If that happens, try press escape and the application should be unpaused.

To skip the part for entering credentials, you can copy `conf/nutaku/nutaku.properties` to `conf/` directory and edit this file to have your credentials.

Reactions: vortex