Mod Java Onhold Stakhan

DarkEnforcer

Dec 9, 2019
I have now read through the developer-guide. Very well written and clear. I will try again to with the bundle file.
Also, I have tested the new update for 8 hours on just raid quests, and then another 8 hours on raid quests mixed with other quests. So far it's working perfectly. Thanks.
I would like to help out in the development if that's alright with you. Although my java is a bit rusty, I think I might be able help out.

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
You are very welcome.

When you develop something tangible, you can send me a `git format-patch <since>` output and I will review it and update the version on mega.nz.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
i wonder if you can make a script for the new event. Since i can just one shot everything, its boring to just keep on clicking go and auto battle each time lol

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Yes, naturally. This one however may take some work, so I will leave it off until weekend.

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Alright, I have done it today, because tomorrow I want to code something else with all of my strength.

You should now see a new element in the default configuration:
XML:
<playQuest displayName="labirynth_event">
    <prizehuntEventSearchStrategy maxLap="20">
        <questMatcher maxCost="15"/>
    </prizehuntEventSearchStrategy>
    <recoveryManager halfElixirs="5" elixirs="0"/>
    <basicBattleStrategy/>
    <countContinuationStrategy maxLoses="1"/>
</playQuest>
Noteably, these quests work a bit differently, because they can run infinitely by adding more laps. To support it I have had to make a decision how to stop playing this quest. I have decided that the quest will be concluded if:
- You reach (and complete) the target max lap,
- You are unable to start next lap (lack of action points) and recovery manager is unable to recover any points
When a quest is concluded due to second reason, the quest search strategy will no longer find any quests.

To upgrade your version it sufficies to extract the distribution.zip on top of your current stakhan folder. This will override older files with newer versions and should keep your current configuration intact.

At last, I haven't had much time for testing, so if you spot some bugs, let me know. Notably, if you lose a battle you can expect this activity to fail, because I have not tested nor seen this situation.

PS: there is no recommended element for these quests, so always your "Party A" will be picked to play the quest. Adjust your party order as you see fit before running stakhan.

Reactions: MadDany

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
It stopped working yesterday
View attachment 612232
Yes. Thank you for pointing it out xan4es.

I believe, that thanks to DarkEnforcer , I know the issue and how to fix it. If you could try update the user-agent header in the `conf/http.properties` file with the line below, delete the `states` directory, and tell me if that has solved the issue.
Code:
header.User-Agent="Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.163 Safari/537.36"
If that solves the issue, then it's great and I will include a fix to the distribution zip archive soon, together with another small update to recovery from unexpected network issues.

Also, if you haven't, please download the newest version from mega.nz. :)

xan4es

May 1, 2017
Yes. Thank you for pointing it out xan4es.

I believe, that thanks to DarkEnforcer , I know the issue and how to fix it. If you could try update the user-agent header in the `conf/http.properties` file with the line below, delete the `states` directory, and tell me if that has solved the issue.
Code:
header.User-Agent="Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.163 Safari/537.36"
If that solves the issue, then it's great and I will include a fix to the distribution zip archive soon, together with another small update to recovery from unexpected network issues.

Also, if you haven't, please download the newest version from mega.nz. :)
Yeah, did everything as you said. Working fine, thanks

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I am glad it has helped.

ah, no, one trouble - it doesn't collect income. Where should i check is everything working right?
It is hard to point, because we do not have graphical interface, so bear with me for a moment.

Income collection is performed by the '<collectSalaries/>` activity. First, make sure you have that activity in your active configuration xml. Then, when running stakhan, look at the logs. You should see either an error or an informative messages like these:
Code:
Running activity: CollectSalaries
Girls with salary ready: 205.
Collected 16 out of 205 salaries.
Collected 32 out of 205 salaries.
Collected all salaries. Total money collected: 474275

xan4es

May 1, 2017
I am glad it has helped.

It is hard to point, because we do not have graphical interface, so bear with me for a moment.

Income collection is performed by the '<collectSalaries/>` activity. First, make sure you have that activity in your active configuration xml. Then, when running stakhan, look at the logs. You should see either an error or an informative messages like these:
Code:
Running activity: CollectSalaries
Girls with salary ready: 205.
Collected 16 out of 205 salaries.
Collected 32 out of 205 salaries.
Collected all salaries. Total money collected: 474275
1586350460083.png

xan4es

May 1, 2017
Is there a way to use certain girls in team? bot switches them randomly and looses arena fights.

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Is there a way to use certain girls in team? bot switches them randomly and looses arena fights.
There is no way to point a team at the moment. Although I could add it pretty easily, the logic that currently selects the team is rather valuable.

Stakhan always picks the strongest (in terms of your main stat) girl from your rooster that meets the comparators given in the configuration. For example, the default configuration, shown below, picks the strongest girl in your roster, and two girls who don't have maxed level and do not have maxed affection. This is handful, because they will get reward XP and Affection. However, it may be too weak to win all the fights.

XML:
<fightArenas>
    <teamComposition>
        <girlComparator/>
        <girlComparator affectionMaxed="false" levelMaxed="false"/>
        <girlComparator affectionMaxed="false" levelMaxed="false"/>
    </teamComposition>
</fightArenas>
If you want slightly stronger configuration, just remove some of the attributes. If you want the strongest composition possible, remove all attributes like this:
XML:
<fightArenas>
    <teamComposition>
        <girlComparator/>
        <girlComparator/>
        <girlComparator/>
    </teamComposition>
</fightArenas>

Reactions: Pandalicious

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I have added a game module for Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena game on nutaku.

I have done a decent amount of debugging and testing, but it is more likely than not that there are still some bugs. If you encounter some breaking bugs, then PM me and I will look into it! Also note, that some bugs may fix themself after restart, so you can keep the bot running while I am working on the fix.

I have also done some refactoring of some areas. The developer guide needs some update now, which I will try to address this week, but no promises.

PS: I actually did not play this Taimanin game before, but now that I have this bot, I really like it :)

Reactions: Nightcall911

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I have run the bot already at least. But after using it for a while I think I've found problems, if it is a problem or my on inept ability. After looking at the file it's supposed to do the cave of training and rank 2 acc quest right? It never did them. Also it's supposed to auto sell duplicates SSRs? But it hasn't as well. I never touched the script so I'm not sure what happened. Everything else like doing raids, gache etc. still works.
I believe I have solved most if not all equipment control bugs. It should now correctly sell duplicate SSRs if you configure it to do so. :)

Pandalicious

Dec 13, 2017
oh, you've added a new game? damn, youve made some insane progress with the bot already.
I ran the harem heroes bot for quite some time now without any issues.
The kamihime bot is still pretty weird to me. I don't even know what it really does, but then again,
I really have no clue what the game is all about and what you have to do in that game, it's just filled with pop ups and weird mechanics, so I won't bother playing that game. >.>

I really appreciate you for all the work you've put in already. really well done.

• Love
Reactions: Kurweta

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
If you want stakhan to play Taimanin's current "tower event", make sure you update your lib directory with today's update :)

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
Hey mate,

this looks very interesting so I wanted to try it. Unfortunately I can't get it to work (tested with taimanin).

I did the following:
  • Copied contents of conf/taimanin/ to conf/
  • Copied nutaku/nutaku.properties to /conf and added my login info in that file
  • ran stakhan.bat
This is the console output:

Code:
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan - Welcome to Stakhan!
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan - Starting modules' initialization.
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.ModuleInitializer - Initializing module: Config (Core)
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.ModuleInitializer - Initializing module: Scheduler (Core)
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.ModuleInitializer - Initializing module: Persistence (Core)
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.ModuleInitializer - Initializing module: HTTP (Core)
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.ModuleInitializer - Initializing module: Harem-Heroes
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.ModuleInitializer - Initializing module: Kamihime
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.ModuleInitializer - Initializing module: Nutaku
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.ModuleInitializer - Initializing module: Taimanin
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan - All modules initialized successfully.
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan - Bootstrapping application.
08:36:23 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan - Stakhan bootstrap completed.
08:36:23 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan - Loading schedule item configuration(s).
08:36:23 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.config.ConfigLoader - Opening configuration directory: C:\Users\someuser\Documents\Downloaded Files\stakhan-1.0.2-SNAPSHOT\conf
08:36:23 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.config.ConfigLoader - Digesting 'tn.job.xml' with mini.stakhan.game.taimanin.TaimaninConfigDigester@767e20cf.
08:36:23 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.config.ConfigLoader - Schedule items loading completed, created 1 schedule items, 0 errors occured.
08:36:23 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.config.ConfigLoader - Schedule items configured (1):
KEY: DEFAULT.mini.stakhan.nutaku.games.TaimaninSessionProvider
TRIGGER: Trigger 'Dynamic.mini.stakhan.nutaku.games.TaimaninSessionProvider':  triggerClass: 'mini.stakhan.gaming.scheduling.DynamicTrigger calendar: 'null' misfireInstruction: 0 nextFireTime: Fri Apr 24 08:36:23 CEST 2020
JOB: mini.stakhan.game.taimanin.TaimaninJob{
activity1=mini.stakhan.game.taimanin.gamelogic.activities.PlayQuest@163d04ff
activity2=mini.stakhan.game.taimanin.gamelogic.activities.CollectGifts@7c209437
}

08:36:23 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan - Schedule items loading finished.
08:36:23 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan - Starting stakhan scheduler.
08:36:23 INFO  mini.stakhan.nutaku.games.KhSessionProvider - Starting Taimanin ...
08:36:23 INFO  mini.stakhan.nutaku.NutakuSiteService - Loggin into nutaku ...
08:36:26 INFO  mini.stakhan.nutaku.NutakuSiteService - Logged in as someone@something.com
08:36:26 INFO  mini.stakhan.nutaku.NutakuSiteService - Obtaining game request for taimanin-asagi-battle-arena.
08:36:27 ERROR mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.ActivityListJob - Error when retrieving application state. Activity list job will be unscheduled.
mini.stakhan.http.HttpActionException: Error when obtaining nutaku's GameRequest object.
        at mini.stakhan.nutaku.api.NutakuAPI$ObtainGameRequestHandler.apply(NutakuAPI.java:232) ~[stakhan-nutaku-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.nutaku.api.NutakuAPI$ObtainGameRequestHandler.apply(NutakuAPI.java:201) ~[stakhan-nutaku-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.http.runners.BookkeepingHttpActionRunner.run(BookkeepingHttpActionRunner.java:193) ~[stakhan-http-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.nutaku.api.NutakuAPI.obtainGameRequest(NutakuAPI.java:156) ~[stakhan-nutaku-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.nutaku.NutakuSiteService.startGame(NutakuSiteService.java:76) ~[stakhan-nutaku-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.nutaku.games.TaimaninSessionProvider.getSession(TaimaninSessionProvider.java:55) ~[stakhan-nutaku-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.game.taimanin.TaimaninJob.getState(TaimaninJob.java:78) ~[stakhan-taimanin-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.game.taimanin.TaimaninJob.getState(TaimaninJob.java:25) ~[stakhan-taimanin-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.ActivityListJob.execute(ActivityListJob.java:94) [stakhan-gaming-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202) [quartz-2.2.1.jar:?]
        at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:573) [quartz-2.2.1.jar:?]
Caused by: mini.stakhan.http.HttpActionException: Failed to find gadget info.
        at mini.stakhan.nutaku.api.NutakuAPI$ObtainGameRequestHandler.apply(NutakuAPI.java:223) ~[stakhan-nutaku-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        ... 10 more
08:36:27 ERROR mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.ActivityListJob - Error when calculating next scheduled run for job.
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
        at mini.stakhan.game.taimanin.gamelogic.requirements.LifeRequirement.getCurrentAmount(LifeRequirement.java:15) ~[stakhan-taimanin-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.game.taimanin.gamelogic.requirements.LifeRequirement.getCurrentAmount(LifeRequirement.java:8) ~[stakhan-taimanin-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.RegeneratingResourceRequirement.isSatisfied(RegeneratingResourceRequirement.java:22) ~[stakhan-gaming-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.ActivityListJob.getUnsatisfiedReqs(ActivityListJob.java:210) ~[stakhan-gaming-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.ActivityListJob.getShortestActivityWaitDuration(ActivityListJob.java:225) [stakhan-gaming-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.ActivityListJob.execute(ActivityListJob.java:143) [stakhan-gaming-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:573) [quartz-2.2.1.jar:?]
08:36:27 INFO  mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.ActivityListJob - Execution wait not set. The following job will be unscheduled: mini.stakhan.game.taimanin.TaimaninJob{
}
08:36:27 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.scheduler.QuartzSchedulerRunner - Scheduler has no more jobs and will be shutdown.
Notifying scheduler shutdown.
08:36:27 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan - Initializing stakhan shutdown sequence.
08:36:27 INFO  mini.stakhan.persistence.PersistStatesShutdownAction - Persisting states.
08:36:27 INFO  mini.stakhan.persistence.PersistStatesShutdownAction - Persisted: Nutaku-Session
08:36:27 INFO  mini.stakhan.persistence.PersistStatesShutdownAction - Saved 1 out of 1 tracked states.
08:36:27 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan - Stakhan shutdown completed successuly.
Shutdown hook: Shutting down the scheduler ...
Shutdown hook: Scheduler has been shutdown.
Press any key to continue . . .
I must be doing something terribly wrong. Any pointers in the right direction?

Cheers,

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hey mate,

this looks very interesting so I wanted to try it. Unfortunately I can't get it to work (tested with taimanin).

I did the following:
  • Copied contents of conf/taimanin/ to conf/
  • Copied nutaku/nutaku.properties to /conf and added my login info in that file
  • ran stakhan.bat
This is the console output:

Code:
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan - Welcome to Stakhan!
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan - Starting modules' initialization.
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.ModuleInitializer - Initializing module: Config (Core)
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.ModuleInitializer - Initializing module: Scheduler (Core)
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.ModuleInitializer - Initializing module: Persistence (Core)
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.ModuleInitializer - Initializing module: HTTP (Core)
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.ModuleInitializer - Initializing module: Harem-Heroes
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.ModuleInitializer - Initializing module: Kamihime
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.ModuleInitializer - Initializing module: Nutaku
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.ModuleInitializer - Initializing module: Taimanin
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan - All modules initialized successfully.
08:36:22 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan - Bootstrapping application.
08:36:23 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan - Stakhan bootstrap completed.
08:36:23 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan - Loading schedule item configuration(s).
08:36:23 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.config.ConfigLoader - Opening configuration directory: C:\Users\someuser\Documents\Downloaded Files\stakhan-1.0.2-SNAPSHOT\conf
08:36:23 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.config.ConfigLoader - Digesting 'tn.job.xml' with mini.stakhan.game.taimanin.TaimaninConfigDigester@767e20cf.
08:36:23 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.config.ConfigLoader - Schedule items loading completed, created 1 schedule items, 0 errors occured.
08:36:23 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.config.ConfigLoader - Schedule items configured (1):
KEY: DEFAULT.mini.stakhan.nutaku.games.TaimaninSessionProvider
TRIGGER: Trigger 'Dynamic.mini.stakhan.nutaku.games.TaimaninSessionProvider':  triggerClass: 'mini.stakhan.gaming.scheduling.DynamicTrigger calendar: 'null' misfireInstruction: 0 nextFireTime: Fri Apr 24 08:36:23 CEST 2020
JOB: mini.stakhan.game.taimanin.TaimaninJob{
}

08:36:23 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan - Schedule items loading finished.
08:36:23 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan - Starting stakhan scheduler.
08:36:23 INFO  mini.stakhan.nutaku.games.KhSessionProvider - Starting Taimanin ...
08:36:23 INFO  mini.stakhan.nutaku.NutakuSiteService - Loggin into nutaku ...
08:36:26 INFO  mini.stakhan.nutaku.NutakuSiteService - Logged in as someone@something.com
08:36:26 INFO  mini.stakhan.nutaku.NutakuSiteService - Obtaining game request for taimanin-asagi-battle-arena.
08:36:27 ERROR mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.ActivityListJob - Error when retrieving application state. Activity list job will be unscheduled.
mini.stakhan.http.HttpActionException: Error when obtaining nutaku's GameRequest object.
        at mini.stakhan.nutaku.api.NutakuAPI$ObtainGameRequestHandler.apply(NutakuAPI.java:232) ~[stakhan-nutaku-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.nutaku.api.NutakuAPI$ObtainGameRequestHandler.apply(NutakuAPI.java:201) ~[stakhan-nutaku-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.http.runners.BookkeepingHttpActionRunner.run(BookkeepingHttpActionRunner.java:193) ~[stakhan-http-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.nutaku.api.NutakuAPI.obtainGameRequest(NutakuAPI.java:156) ~[stakhan-nutaku-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.nutaku.NutakuSiteService.startGame(NutakuSiteService.java:76) ~[stakhan-nutaku-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.nutaku.games.TaimaninSessionProvider.getSession(TaimaninSessionProvider.java:55) ~[stakhan-nutaku-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.game.taimanin.TaimaninJob.getState(TaimaninJob.java:78) ~[stakhan-taimanin-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.game.taimanin.TaimaninJob.getState(TaimaninJob.java:25) ~[stakhan-taimanin-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.ActivityListJob.execute(ActivityListJob.java:94) [stakhan-gaming-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
Caused by: mini.stakhan.http.HttpActionException: Failed to find gadget info.
        at mini.stakhan.nutaku.api.NutakuAPI$ObtainGameRequestHandler.apply(NutakuAPI.java:223) ~[stakhan-nutaku-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        ... 10 more
08:36:27 ERROR mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.ActivityListJob - Error when calculating next scheduled run for job.
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
        at mini.stakhan.game.taimanin.gamelogic.requirements.LifeRequirement.getCurrentAmount(LifeRequirement.java:15) ~[stakhan-taimanin-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.game.taimanin.gamelogic.requirements.LifeRequirement.getCurrentAmount(LifeRequirement.java:8) ~[stakhan-taimanin-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.RegeneratingResourceRequirement.isSatisfied(RegeneratingResourceRequirement.java:22) ~[stakhan-gaming-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.ActivityListJob.getUnsatisfiedReqs(ActivityListJob.java:210) ~[stakhan-gaming-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.ActivityListJob.getShortestActivityWaitDuration(ActivityListJob.java:225) [stakhan-gaming-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
        at mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.ActivityListJob.execute(ActivityListJob.java:143) [stakhan-gaming-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
08:36:27 INFO  mini.stakhan.gaming.activitylist.ActivityListJob - Execution wait not set. The following job will be unscheduled: mini.stakhan.game.taimanin.TaimaninJob{
}
08:36:27 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.scheduler.QuartzSchedulerRunner - Scheduler has no more jobs and will be shutdown.
Notifying scheduler shutdown.
08:36:27 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan - Initializing stakhan shutdown sequence.
08:36:27 INFO  mini.stakhan.persistence.PersistStatesShutdownAction - Persisting states.
08:36:27 INFO  mini.stakhan.persistence.PersistStatesShutdownAction - Persisted: Nutaku-Session
08:36:27 INFO  mini.stakhan.persistence.PersistStatesShutdownAction - Saved 1 out of 1 tracked states.
08:36:27 INFO  mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan - Stakhan shutdown completed successuly.
Shutdown hook: Shutting down the scheduler ...
Shutdown hook: Scheduler has been shutdown.
Press any key to continue . . .
I must be doing something terribly wrong. Any pointers in the right direction?

Cheers,
Hey dude!

I think, you did things right. As an author I know that the bot has failed on the " " request, which should contain bootstrapp url. I think however, that first time you open that screen on nutaku, it has some sort of a "sign up?" form. Try opening this screen manually, see if there is that "sign up" form and submit that you want to play. After that, stakhan should correctly find the bootstrap url.

Below is a screenshot of what this "sign up" looks like for some other game that I am not playing:
1587713961976.png

If that's not the case, then it's a bug I must look into.

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
I no longer get this splash page, sadly. I accepted it the first time I started playing and trying to open it now automatically redirects me from /games/taimanin-asagi-battle-arena/ to /games/taimanin-asagi-battle-arena/play/. Let me know if I can assist you with anything further.

Cheers,