4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

frozenender

Nov 8, 2022
Loli/Lolicon falls under various catagories its has multi-sub-genres, so body types can fall under it hehe kinda reminds me from that Deadpool scene, well back on track its primary catagorization falls under "underaged fictional female characters"
I mostly think of it as a body types that can be any age.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Well, up until now people always ride the horse. So it's fair if the horses riding people..

vaho82

Sep 7, 2019
its great but not so great.. saldly..
possibilities for anything, body physics to work and inner stomach or something.. I'll keep an eye on this. a great star for the game

Binaryop8

Nov 19, 2019
Hmmm do you guys may know where to buy good horse/dog dick 3d model with texture(best as fbx ;) ive bought some on 3dexport few years back but now they seem to ban all real looks animal model, on cgtrade only not real too :)
Smutba.se is your 'go-to'!

= horse cock

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rabbit1qaz

tht94

Jun 28, 2017

Changelog:

• Jun 23, 2024
    New Animation Loops
    • 3 new animation loops featuring Oral in location 3
    System Update
    • Combined VR and Desktop files
      • Switch between VR and Desktop mode with “P”
    • Rewrote code to support future physics updates
    Menu System
    • Added new animation buttons
    • Menu buttons will sync across multiple menus
    VR Update
    • Joystick Click -hide/show hands

• Jun 7, 2024
    New Animation Loops
    • 3 new animation loops featuring the Girl and Horse characters
    Menu Update
    • 3 new buttons for controlling the Location 2 animation loops
    Desktop Update
    • Disabled collision between player and characters. Helpful for getting better views

Last edited:

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
Could someone with the next update reformat the game so we don't have to deal with the broken DirectX crap in the future, Most UE4 games use DirectX just saying there are alot of games My Acer Nitro can run just about any high end game no problem but I hit a wall only when dealing with DirectX 12 Even with my all my Drivers up to date still iffy, DirectX 11 is doable with a little bit of tweeking. My problem Is I refuse to Run Windows 10 or 11. As Windows 11 nearly crashed my laptop and 10 keep reinstalling unremovable bloatware after I deleted them from the file directory Currently running a modified Windows 8.

Last edited:

sendshekels

Jul 16, 2019
Could someone with the next update reformat the game so we don't have to deal with the broken DirectX crap in the future, Most UE4 games use DirectX just saying there are alot of games My Acer Nitro can run just about any high end game no problem but I hit a wall only when dealing with DirectX 12 Even with my all my Drivers up to date still iffy, DirectX 11 is doable with a little bit of tweeking. My problem Is I refuse to Run Windows 10 or 11. As Windows 11 nearly crashed my laptop and 10 keep reinstalling unremovable bloatware after I deleted them from the file directory Currently running a modified Windows 8.
There is nothing broken about DirectX
You're just out here admitting you use windows 8 which only supports 11.1 max.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes