Mod Star Channel 34 April's Fools Content Pack [v1.0]

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018
AprilInterviewing.png

April's Fools Content Pack
A fresh and lewd content pack for the criminally underrated miss April O'Neil. Get her new clothes, convince her to get slutty and take her out for a topless interview in the heart of her native New York.​

Updated: 2020-02-11
Game/Creator: Akabur's Star Channel 34
Modder: Arcticman
Mod Version: 2020-02-11
Game Version: Episode 9
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: Link

Last edited:

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Thank you! I agree she is very underrated and her outfits were just awful. These look great!

Reactions: B_Ouji

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018
where can i find 17_store?
Inside of the game folder where all other assets are located. If you can't see that folder it is because you have to extract it. It's super easy and only takes a minute. Search for "unren" on this website and you'll get a program that does it for you. Simply download it, put it into the folder where the game is and run it.

Then you should see all game folders and their assets. Let me know if your problem persists.

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
for those that dont know how to install

1) download both the files on the post and this tool https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

2) put unren (the tool) into the star channel folder, run it, select option 1, let it do its thing and close it

3) now you can see all the hidden folders, now you can follow the instructions on the mods folder

4) when copying the code to the game folder, select replace all

Reactions: Arcticman

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018
for those that dont know how to install

1) download both the files on the post and this tool https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

2) put unren (the tool) into the star channel folder, run it, select option 1, let it do its thing and close it

3) now you can see all the hidden folders, now you can follow the instructions on the mods folder

4) when copying the code to the game folder, select replace all
Thank you for helping to clarify the installation process. The next time I publish something I'll include more information about the unren process.

Reactions: Hentaihead

Roboyaru

Oct 7, 2019
How did you port it? Most of my files seem to be on the older version, which keeps asserting themselves over the graphics/data for episode 9

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018
How did you port it? Most of my files seem to be on the older version, which keeps asserting themselves over the graphics/data for episode 9
You need to get a fresh copy of the latest version of the game and then follow the installation instructions. If you run into any specific problems please let me know and I'll try to help you.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I have used Unren to reveal all the hidden folders and moved the Button and Letter folder into the 17 Store folder, but the Code file keeps messing up and giving me this error. Screenshot (47).png

I'm on the latest version of the game, using the latest mods, but it keeps doing that, unless I completely remove the file all together.

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018
I have used Unren to reveal all the hidden folders and moved the Button and Letter folder into the 17 Store folder, but the Code file keeps messing up and giving me this error. View attachment 614917

I'm on the latest version of the game, using the latest mods, but it keeps doing that, unless I completely remove the file all together.
I'm really sorry I haven't replied to this comment before now. I've not seen it until now. I'm not going to fix any bugs now until the next episode hits (which should be in a week or two). After that I'll update the mod and iron out any bugs that are reported until then.

Reactions: Onibaku