3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

_crash

May 16, 2017
I did not see the release on his patreon page nor his homepage ... *confused*

Last edited:

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
Im disappointed because there is nearly no progression for Ashelin. It was a waste of ~3h. And the ribbon quest is a joke to me. It was not worth grinding another girl just to see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I'm rating it 3/10 for Ash grind.

How is the matter of CGs in this one? Witch Trainer was disappointing where most sex scenes were just chibi animations.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Im disappointed because there is nearly no progression for Ashelin. It was a waste of ~3h. And the ribbon quest is a joke to me. It was not worth grinding another girl just to see
. I'm rating it 3/10 for Ash grind.

ribon quest ?
its not even a quest lol, more like an kind of bonus you get for completing this chapter...
ash is my favorite, i love her. and its just teasing to be honest...
also ( but its maybe just my own opinion) i find
quest a bit boring and ridiculous compared to the quest for ash or jasmine

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yup i think you can get money and reset how tired she is. I don't remember the codes :(
use this

copy-drag your save in the browser, change the value and save then copy-paste the save on your game folder and voila. :)

hathios

May 20, 2017
The game is great and now I am stuck with a quest from Ashelin Praxis.
Quest 07: "Just another animal"
>Task: Say. "Akabur is the best!!!". Say it! :)

Reactions: fakk2

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
The game is great and now I am stuck with a quest from Ashelin Praxis.
Quest 07: "Just another animal"
>Task: Say. "Akabur is the best!!!". Say it! :)
Don't you just go and do her event that has that title? Do you really need that hint?

Reactions: casdasdasda

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
No walkthrough, at least not yet. It did just get released after all.

But the thing about Akabur games is that all the things there are to do in the game are listed in the Event or Quest logs. Now you may be at a loss once in a while for what to do next, but then just go and try talking to everyone and/or check their logs for new items that may appear. It's pretty hard to get stuck in the game, and from what I've seen it is impossible to miss scenes.

hathios

May 20, 2017
I can't check the Questlogs because of the Quest.
I checked everything and don't know what I miss. I even overdid the shows to earn money and max the stess.
I tried every combination of costume and hair with every possible character nothing worked.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I can't check the Questlogs because of the Quest.
I checked everything and don't know what I miss. I even overdid the shows to earn money and max the stess.
I tried every combination of costume and hair with every possible character nothing worked.
Ok, I went back to Quest 07: "Just another animal". I just talked to Ashelin and gave her 3 Eco canisters and it opened up the ability to record the 3rd episode of Dating Daxter.

Reactions: MqMcKv

hathios

May 20, 2017
Show 03: Dating Daxter is activated. I can do Episode 02.
Episode 02 can not be finsihed so this is not working too.
I wonder how you could aktivate Episode 03 of Show 03: Dating Daxter
I always by Eco canister just to be sure so I have more than enough even if I can't check how many I have.
Like I said: I tried everything.

And for Akabur: I like your teasing before we get Hermione. I hope you will add April.

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
Any sex or nudity in this version?
All you get is Ashelin's nipples and some nudity on the chibi sprites.

I kinda don't understand this, there's a sex scene happening but your character purposefully walks out before it happens. And the perhaps most revealing clothing in the game so far (each girl can wear a ribbon) tactically covers everything. He kinda went out of his way to keep it as PG as possible this time, ahahah

Reactions: 3xtreme

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
This update might be worth a skip tbh if people are interested in h-content.
The addition of
is very welcome, that in on of itself isn't worth the download. A few new Ashlynn scenes are fine, but its all rather thin. Similar to Broken Hearts Bordello: it's all very light and presumably is just trying to crank up the tension for later versions, but considering the huge gaps between releases its somewhat frustrating.
From what it's set up I think the next episode may be decent but as it is right now it's not the most exciting thing unfortunately :( bit of a shame all things considered.

Reactions: Burgundy

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Image1.jpg

I still haven't gotten around to playing this. I used to have so much time for poorly rendered 3DCG waifus. Sad times. There's public links and mirrors to version 2.02 here: . Right side column.

Here are some more mirrors for Star Channel v2.02 I put up (not Akabur's):
WIN:
MAC:
LINUX:
... Not really necessary, but never hurts to have more mirrors. Still no changelog for v.2+ that I know of.

And here's a bunch of screenshots from v.1 (as well as some from his other games) that I had laying around. Because everyone loves pictures:

Final thought: Anyone else read all of Genie's lines in American Dad Stan Smith's voice?

Last edited:
Reactions: GEMPAL and Minoin
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes