3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
I'm stuck. I have Jasmine and the long eared girl recently joined but no options to progress, can't see any available quests. Playing on android.
Sometimes you need to purchase outfits, like the slave one for Jasmine or Slut one for Ash, to continue.
The quest/event numbering doesn't necessarily follow a strict ascending order, so that's additonally confusing.
As long as you keep purchasing all outfits, you should do fine to continue and all events and quests. Sometimes using the Talk button also triggers something, same like in the other trainer games.
The interface gets some updates throughout the episodes, as I can't remember any quest portrait-symbols at beginning either. It gets more obvious to progress in the later episodes.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This game gonna continue sometime ? or is abandoned ? Akabur is still doing any work ?
As has been said many times, this is either complete and he will start a new game once the one he is doing now is complete, OR he will just continue this one as is. Since we don't know if it will continue as as the same game, or a sequel, we don't know what tag to put on it.

He is currently working on one called Queen Trainer, but decided not to put it out in parts, but wait until it's complete before sharing. Last I heard, things were going well on that end, but Akabur has never been known for his speed.

Tset

Aug 21, 2017
I have restarted the game from the begining and I found myself stuck by a bug.
Currently, in any characters page, when I click either the the fourt buttons on the right (events, history, shows and talks), I have an empty screen (I have the background, but nothing else).
It started right after the Alien attack. I have one even with the MC, but I can't trigger it. I can still do shows (dance/strip/cam) and change clothes, but everything else is impossible.
I can go to shop and buy clothes, but I can't get to the other menu with chocolate ...
I can't get into the scenes history (icon on the bottom left in the main screen)

Got any idea ?

Last edited:

Tset

Aug 21, 2017
I have restarted the game from the begining and I found myself stuck by a bug.
Currently, in any characters page, when I click either the the fourt buttons on the right (events, history, shows and talks), I have an empty screen (I have the background, but nothing else).
It started right after the Alien attack. I have one even with the MC, but I can't trigger it. I can still do shows (dance/strip/cam) and change clothes, but everything else is impossible.
I can go to shop and buy clothes, but I can't get to the other menu with chocolate ...
I can't get into the scenes history (icon on the bottom left in the main screen)

Got any idea ?
Never mind, I probably hit the H button at some time, it came back after hitting H again.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes