[R>Proofreader] Unpaid Star Channel 34 Mod - Looking for testers

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018
The Project and What I'm Looking For
I'm currently working on producing a mod to the popular game Star Channel 34 made by Akabur. I've completed ~25% of the mod and am now in need of testers. As it stands I'm the only developer and English is not my main language. It gets really tricky trying to spot grammatical and spelling errors sometimes.

But that's not all. I'm looking for an outsiders perspective on game flow, dialogue and ideas. If there's something that you feel like the original game lacks you should definitely PM me here and we'll see what we can do about it!

Some content from the mod: Col1.PNG Col5.PNG Col6.PNG Col7.PNG Col9.PNG

Kormara

Sep 11, 2017
What is the is the mod about, and is this testing everyting or something spesific in the mod?

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018
What is the is the mod about, and is this testing everyting or something spesific in the mod?
The basic premise of the mod is that Genie is looking increase output of H-energy to power the ship. In order to do so he's looking to corrupt the girls by making them commit to performing lewd acts while performing their camshows. The idea is to create three major quests (one for each currently available camgirl) which eventually will lead up to a cg and a new "job" that comes with a new animation.

Testing the game would mean playing through the now available content, reporting any bugs or spelling errors and making whatever suggestions for new content or story that you'd like!

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
The basic premise of the mod is that Genie is looking increase output of H-energy to power the ship. In order to do so he's looking to corrupt the girls by making them commit to performing lewd acts while performing their camshows. The idea is to create three major quests (one for each currently available camgirl) which eventually will lead up to a cg and a new "job" that comes with a new animation.

Testing the game would mean playing through the now available content, reporting any bugs or spelling errors and making whatever suggestions for new content or story that you'd like!
Alright, I can spare my free time to help someone out to test their mod. The sample content seems to be fine. You can just shoot a copy of your progress my way when you want to.

Kormara

Sep 11, 2017

I am interested and have the time. As for the spelling. English is not my first language, as such I can only try to make an effort.

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018
Still looking?
The mod is progressing steadily, and anyone who wants to join in to give feedback and suggestions is more than welcome to do so. I've invited you to a group conversation. Anyone else who wants to try the mod just write here and I'll invite you too.

Reactions: Cirro84

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018
Hey hey people, here's a progress report. I've more or less finished the programming, and on that front it's mostly polishing that needs to be done. More and more artwork is being put into the game, examples of which you can see below.

So what'll be in this mod?

The mod will feature three quest chains. One for Lola, one for Ashelin and one for Jasmine. Each quest will involve some of the other characters and culminates in either an interactive scene (featured below) or a cg. Each quest will also unlock a new job (masturbation on cam) with a custom animation attached to it.

Feel like playing it before it's fished? Pm me for a download link, leave some feedback and get your name in the credits.

Thanks!

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
+1

I like this idea too, I'd join if there's a place left on the pussy wagon. ^^

Reactions: rKnight