Mod Ren'Py Star Channel 34 Platinum Mod Ep 11

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
btw, i got an idea. wich i think its possible to be done.

but i think its possible to randomise the outfit wear...

wichm ean, if i make multiples poses sex, its possible that during dialogs and such, the game will randomly choose a sprite corresponding to the outfit weared.

select outfit > link multiples sprites for same outfits > use renpy random code to allow the game to randomise the selected level each loading of pages/scenes > result will be that game will random ly change the show sprite for the character outfit selected by one of the list. that would mean, for exempl , if i put 3 different blowjob sex poses for the outfit number 1 .... when player choose to wear outfit 1, the player will see the 3 different sex poses changing on each loading of scenes/dials. wich will make the game more fun.

:D.. its 100% possible to do that. and its fucking great for my plan to make multiples sex poses .
Fuckin dope. Cant wait to see that.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
some more shit in WIP... :rolleyes:

had to fix the dick, i forget to take away the dick goatee :sneaky:

that pack (already done at 90%) have many facial expression for Ashelin and cum

16 variations to be exact...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can have some fun tho...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hope you dont mind if i add a few more...

this one really make me want to kill myself.... i completly create the back of the girl by myself, this is 100000000000% unofficial Lola Ass.. you warned.

as i seriously doubt Akabur is going to release one day the back of the girls on sprite, i made them myself. i m working on idle sprite of all girls from behind, so that if someone want to create outfit view from behind, he would possibly do it :D

i release that whole bunch of sexy stuff tomorrow , time to fix some small shit.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
hope you dont mind if i add a few more...

this one really make me want to kill myself.... i completly create the back of the girl by myself, this is 100000000000% unofficial Lola Ass.. you warned.

as i seriously doubt Akabur is going to release one day the back of the girls on sprite, i made them myself. i m working on idle sprite of all girls from behind, so that if someone want to create outfit view from behind, he would possibly do it :D

i release that whole bunch of sexy stuff tomorrow , time to fix some small shit.
Dude amazing job. That's actually really well done!

Reactions: oio

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Dude amazing job. That's actually really well done!
thanks :). took me lots of time and broken nerves to be done XD

here genie pack btw, i fixed small stuff like goatee pubes and else.

contain :

- genie / ashelin handjob (many variable with cums and face expression for ashelin)
- genie / Lola hold standing (variable with cum)
- genie / jasmine doggy (variables with dick, cum or nothing)

i m still searching for my stuff that mysteriously dissapeared into my HDD -_-. will post the when i find them (problem with multiples To's of HDD...)

i could also added jasmine elf model, but it doesnt have lots of hairs for now and the cardboard mask give me nightmares... will come later when i find a way to deal with it lol

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
also.. i added a small read me instruction stuff. i did that because thoses kind of sprites are differents from others and way more difficult to do due to the separate original sprite (hair,face,hat,etc..)

soo i highly recommend to use them only for what they have been for. if you try using them in another outfits replacement, you gonna end badly with ugly shitty bugs.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
its not for all of them, but only with lola. others can pretty much replace anything.

but of course, i not recommend using like the hood or else XD

Reactions: oio

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Just Modder ressources...

Ashelin from behind. ( to use for whatever thing you want in CGs or else. definitly NOT for outfit, unless you replace the whole character system .)

may not perfect, i m working on tons of things now soo... i try my best to not make too muchmistake :p

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
OK, I read through the thread and I still have one question.

I can move the "doll" folders into the game folder, but I have to choose which ones?

For instance, there are a number of folders called 18_ash_doll, so I need to just pick one? Can't do them all? Is that correct?

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018

I can move the "doll" folders into the game folder, but I have to choose which ones?

For instance, there are a number of folders called 18_ash_doll, so I need to just pick one? Can't do them all? Is that correct?
Yes. Only one at a time.
There were too many outfit mods for some of the characters and it wasnt possible to fit them all in just one folder.
So u have to keep replacing the doll folder if u want to check them all out.
Its ur choice which one you want, but only one at a time...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

they are only 1 char by character in the game. for exempl 18_ash_doll is the name of the folder for ashelin. (all ashelin stuff goes in it), others chars use different folder, easily noticable by the beginning of their name next to it. (ash = ashelin , jas= jasmine, etc..)

now if you mean about the mod folder wich possibly containt multiples folder with that name. then you need to choose only 1 of them.
it will containt only some outfits, but if you want, you can take another folder and pick inside wich outfits you want and copy-paste it into the chars folder you selected before.

ps : they cant be copies of the same folder in the game's "game" folder, only 1 for each chars, also only 1 copy of each outfit number (can't be outfit named "bikini01" and "bikini01_copie" or else. except what akabur put in it, such as "bikini_a" "bikini_b" etc..

i hope i m clear enougth :/ my english can be shitty XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
btw :p, got a better graphic card, soo my game progress faster, wich mean i will maybe be able to put a bit more time on the modding here :D