Mod Ren'Py Star Channel 34 Platinum Mod Ep 11

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
What is the point of this mod? I am very confused..
It gives u access to lewd version of costumes and nude sprites and stuff that you don't have in the original version of the game.
I believe the overview and sample images are clear enough to understand the purpose of this mod.
Check the features tab to get a more clear idea. If you haven't played the original game, you won't understand the reason for this mod.

GamCre

Sep 26, 2017
did i do wrong things? move folder to starchannel34 > game then rewrite the name to example 01_jasmine_doll. but it does not show anything diff? so did i do wrong?

edit: nvr mind found it. lol i should check all folder one by one first

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
i find it very complicated to install.
there is several versions, from original to several optional. do i copy all of them and overwrite one after another? do i have to choose? instructions unclear.
would be nice if it could be compiled into one thing that i can just copy and be done with it.
otherwise great mod.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
i find it very complicated to install.
there is several versions, from original to several optional. do i copy all of them and overwrite one after another? do i have to choose? instructions unclear.
would be nice if it could be compiled into one thing that i can just copy and be done with it.
otherwise great mod.
Yes you have to copy and replace the folders each time according to what you want.
I know its irrittating but the number of costume slots are limited so its a problem that cant be fixed.
Astrisk's patch is much more convenient but it doesnt have all the content available yet.
You are supposed to have only one doll folder per girl in your game folder.
Just keep replacing and trying out all variants.
Enjoy!

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Added android to OP.

Its still Ep06 but I have added the new Lara stuff.
Probably wont be able to update Ep07 apk as I am gonna start NoFap from 1st of July.
So I probably wont login here for atleast a month.
You guys enjoy, macadam and sandman, and the other guys might post stuff later idk.

Peace!

Ps, not putting an Onhold tag coz it's not exactly a game that is being developed by me.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
will up something next weekend :D

as for now, its pain in ass, not only with my game.. but because of crazy heat right now (00:23 ... and still 37°C :cry:)

• Wow
Reactions: SenPC and Oddball2k