Mod Ren'Py Star Channel 34 Platinum Mod Ep 11

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
This is nowhere near done, but I am uploading what I got so far.

To install this put the rar in the game folder and then choose "extract here". If you do it right, you will now have a patch folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
This is nowhere near done, but I am uploading what I got so far.

To install this put the rar in the game folder and then choose "extract here". If you do it right, you will now have a patch folder.

View attachment 290306
Absolutely amazing. Great job buddy!

Also, do give art credits to macadam and Sandman, this wouldnt have been possible without them!

:love:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
credit go to Akabur. i dont care about credit for me , i dont need. i just do that as free time :D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I just feel credit should be given where it's due...
sure. but that just goes to.. well... Akabur XD . without him, the mods wont exist at all at first :D and without him, we wouldnt have any April, Hermione or even Lara base too :p

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
Absolutely amazing. Great job buddy!

Also, do give art credits to macadam and Sandman, this wouldnt have been possible without them!

:love:
I will defiantly add the credits to the next release.

credit go to Akabur. i dont care about credit for me , i dont need. i just do that as free time :D
I get where you are coming from, but going to add a credit for you in the next release anyways.

Also, I haven't tested this outside of my own game, so if anybody notices any serious bugs with the mod, let me know so that I can figure out what I did wrong.