Mod Ren'Py Star Channel 34 Platinum Mod Ep 11

frostwolf1234

Oct 30, 2017
Hey! kinda silly question, but when I copy the folder, for example 19_lol_doll, it doesn't show all the possible items that she can wear. It just modifies the default skin and that's about it. Anything I'm doing wrong here? Please let me know if you have an idea.

Thanks!

Reactions: SandManIsHere

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
Hey! kinda silly question, but when I copy the folder, for example 19_lol_doll, it doesn't show all the possible items that she can wear. It just modifies the default skin and that's about it. Anything I'm doing wrong here? Please let me know if you have an idea.

Thanks!
The initial folder just replaces the original game files. If you want to add the content without overwriting the original files, download the mod patch that I made. Extract the zip then place the patch folder in your starchannel34/game folder then you will be able to choose between the additional outfits.

SandManIsHere

Apr 25, 2018

Thanks!
Sorry, my mistake. Actually, i just create the costume mod and not really understand about that. All i know is using the UnRen to breakdown the rpa file and add the costume manually. Sorry, i'm not really helping.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018

Thanks!

You are not doing anything wrong.
The original mod is supposed to work like that which is why I have given the disclaimer to play the original version before trying out the mod.
The mod is to replace all the original outfits with their lewd versions.

However if you want to have both lewd and originals together, I would recommend using Astrisk's mod patch.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Boner and Muscular Genie Pack
(Why the hell am I making this mod?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love it. This will be very useful in future lewd scenes!

Finally, the Mortal Kombat 2 Mod Skin Pack is done.
Link :
Holy shit! This is awesome! Great Job dude!

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
I will get to work updating the Mod patch. I think the last one may still work, but need to update some stuff. Going to take a bit because I just switched operating systems to linux from windows and its taking a moment to get my bearings.

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
Just tested the previous mod patch, looks like it, for some reason, has locked out the new outfits if you use it. Do not use it with Ep 6 atm, I will go through the code and should have an updated version by the end of the week.

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
Against my better judgment, I chose to forgo sleeping so that I can get up in time for work to quick-fix the patch for Ep 6

Please keep in mind I have not run any significant tests to see if this patch update breaks anything. I can only assume not. Will dig into it further tomorrow.

To install, simply extract the patch folder from the zip file and place it in your Star_Channel_34-win\game folder same as always.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just a small Tee pack with malfunction . mostly for modders who want to try variation of it and colors and stuff.

nothing crazy

and yes. i know their tits are wrong. but they are not, its the black that give that effect (and the fact the Tee just fall straigth after the nipple).

PS : dont mind the dolls on Hermione. Its a small mod i made for myself wich give the girls a small dolls of girls and genie based on wich haircut they wear XD

took it as a small gift :p (only hermione have doll, not otehrs, i didnt put my doll mod in this pack)

SandManIsHere

Apr 25, 2018
just a small Tee pack with malfunction . mostly for modders who want to try variation of it and colors and stuff.

nothing crazy

and yes. i know their tits are wrong. but they are not, its the black that give that effect (and the fact the Tee just fall straigth after the nipple).

PS : dont mind the dolls on Hermione. Its a small mod i made for myself wich give the girls a small dolls of girls and genie based on wich haircut they wear XD

took it as a small gift :p (only hermione have doll, not otehrs, i didnt put my doll mod in this pack)
May I remake your mod?