Mod Ren'Py Star Channel 34 Platinum Mod Ep 11

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
new update = new shit.

here some :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

will do more soon. theses almost killed my photoshop lol ( 1 and a half hour each XD )

of course, can use all in your own mods if ya want.

also, i will port outfits for each others.. :p

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
I know I have been off for a long while, but I wanted to state that I have started re-writing my patch to be more stand-alone. I got some of the core done for it tonight, I plan on working on it more over the next couple weeks. With the way I am doing it now, it should not be so version dependent and should work with current and future releases.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Ok so guys. I went through all the sprites and to be honest, there isn't any room for editing in this update. All the costumes have lewd versions and Akabur has made them available to us in-game without any need of renaming the sprites.
So I'm sorry but there isnt really any chance of updating the mod for Ep08. Still, I will check out what macadam comes up with and maybe put out an update once I have enough stuff.

The only thing I can do is update the old Jasmine nude with the new one. But honestly its not that different, just a little cleaner than the one I had made.
So I probably wont update the links for one measly sprite.

Cheers.

PS. THE CURRENT VERSION OF THE MOD WILL WORK FOR EP. 08
SO JUST GO AHEAD AND COPY THE FOLDER YOU WANT INTO THE "game" FOLDER.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
they is also official lara pubes.

i m not really fan of them to be honest... but that can help to have the official one now :D

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
they is also official lara pubes.

i m not really fan of them to be honest... but that can help to have the official one now :D
I had added the nude lara in the last version of the mod itself. Its been there since Ep07.
I really like how she looks. Akabur did it well.

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018
Hey guys! I enjoyed the last episode and got in the mode to create new content for the game. I've made a bunnygirl outfit for Lara that comes with modular clothes and bunnyears. This means you can combine the ears with other costumes or the costume with other hairstyles. The costume also comes with a custom response if you talk to her while she's wearing the costume in the dressing room.

Installation:
1. Download the file bunny.zip from the link below.
2. Unzip the contents.
3. Place the .rpy files in the folder called "game".
4. Place the files BunnyCostume.png and BunnyEars.png in the folder called "game/39_lar_doll".
5. Place the files BunnyCostumeHair.png and BunnyClothes.png in the folder called "game/17_store".

Lara's new outfit should now be available directly from her wardrobe.

Please not that this has only been tested for compatibility with episode8 and might not work with previous versions of the game. Also make sure to backup your files before you install this mod. Enjoy!

Link:

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018
Can someone please make some more content for April :)))
What kind of content did you have in mind? Any particular outfit or something? April doesn't have a default nude skin in the game but I could look to create new content with the model that's included in this thread's modpack if the creator doesn't mind.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What kind of content did you have in mind? Any particular outfit or something? April doesn't have a default nude skin in the game but I could look to create new content with the model that's included in this thread's modpack if the creator doesn't mind.
April nude body here is the official one, i got it from Akabur itself. soo no risk to make something that wont fit with her later :D

Reactions: Arcticman

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018
Can someone please make some more content for April :)))
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I'm working on more content for April and some of the other characters. When I'm done I'll create a pack so you can install all at once, but in the meantime I'll upload the stuff I've made for April so far.

Note that the last one is experimental and probably won't be in the pack. I tried to go for a "wet t-shirt contest" kind of feel but I didn't really get to something satisfactory.

• Love
Reactions: Tarel8649 and TNTed

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018
Here's a followup with another one of her outfits. This time it's a bikini where you can pick what part of it you want. Feel free to request any outfit you'd like to see. I'm thinking of adding cum versions of the figures, what do you guys think of that?

• Love
Reactions: Tarel8649 and TNTed

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Here's a followup with another one of her outfits. This time it's a bikini where you can pick what part of it you want. Feel free to request any outfit you'd like to see. I'm thinking of adding cum versions of the figures, what do you guys think of that?
Dude these are actually super well done!
I'm blown away. Make sure to create a zip and upload it once ur done. I'll handle the rest!

Reactions: TNTed

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Any option to unlock the "messy" sprites of Lara&April into the mod?
Edit: I'm talking about nude + messy, not the unlocked "D" skins

Last edited:

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Any option to unlock the "messy" sprites of Lara&April into the mod?
They are unlocked in the original game as well. The cum covered version are there once you finish the normal ending in Princess Quest.
Just use the saves in OP if you're too lazy to play through it.