Mod Ren'Py Star Channel 34 Platinum Mod Ep 11

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
as far as i know, the mod work on last version of the game. :unsure:

and yup, i m still working on stuff. But i m sadly all into my own game for a big last udpate, soo i dont have time to actively do work for this, but i not give up or anything :D

( i just apologise for long delay, but hope peoples understand that what i m doing here is just free stuff during free time, as i m working on my own game, i cant be everywhere and soo cant do lots. but i dont give up, not as long SC34 is one of my fav game and Ashelin is here XD )

juan1245678

Jan 5, 2020
help I don't know what to do whenever I want to get into the game this appears and not what I have to do

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Star_Channel_34-win/game/25_her_quests.rpy.
ScriptError: Name u'her_quest_01_start' is defined twice, at 25_her_quests.rpyc:7 and game/25_her_quests.rpy:7.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 289, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\main.py", line 249, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\script.py", line 181, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\script.py", line 498, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=rpyfn)
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\script.py", line 336, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name u'her_quest_01_start' is defined twice, at 25_her_quests.rpyc:7 and game/25_her_quests.rpy:7.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.18.3.761

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018
help I don't know what to do whenever I want to get into the game this appears and not what I have to do

While parsing C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Star_Channel_34-win/game/25_her_quests.rpy.

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 289, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\main.py", line 249, in main
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\script.py", line 181, in load_script
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\script.py", line 498, in load_appropriate_file
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\script.py", line 336, in finish_load

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.18.3.761
In Ren'Py dialogue is entered under what's called labels. There can't be more than one label with the same name, or the game doesn't know which one to jump to at the right time. In your case the game has detected two labels of the same name. In your traceback it's mentioned as a conflict between labels in the files "25_her_quests.rpyc" and "game/25_her_quests.rpy". This is quite odd as the rpyc file is the compiled version of the .rpy file, they should not have this problem.

My recommendation is to get a fresh copy of the game and try to reinstall the mod. Your saves should not be affected as they're not stored with the game but rather in the Ren'Py engine's install directory. Good luck.

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.18.3.761
After testing it seems the easiest way to solve this is to remove the .rpyc file and restart the game. This will cause the engine to recompile your .rpy file and it will run without trouble.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
no need to spam :p

btw, here some new lil' things guys... hope ya enjoy a bit.

this is small pack with hermione and ashelin adapted outfit. here pics ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

as you can see, its not great to use the slave collar haircut with ashelin oufit.. avoid that :p
(my bad on the pictures, i just like her simple haircut XD)

also, hermione have multiples variants of this outfit. i didnt posted pics because too much.
without pant
without bra
without vest
etc.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just noticed the lil' ashelin nipple slipping out -_-

i m sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobad :whistle: :whistle: :rolleyes:

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
Can somebody walk me through how to install every extra for each character seeing as how all the extras have the same name? Is it even possible?

Edit: Nevermind, I misread the instructions thinking I need to REMOVE the items from the folders. Turns out you just have to move the folders to the game folder.

Last edited:

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
Sorry for my absense. Spent the last few months working a bunch of overtime. Now that the mighty Akabur has released a new version with code I have planned on taking a look at it and making a new mod pack. Has anybody taken over that mantle when I was away?

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Sorry for my absense. Spent the last few months working a bunch of overtime. Now that the mighty Akabur has released a new version with code I have planned on taking a look at it and making a new mod pack. Has anybody taken over that mantle when I was away?
Not really, if anything just screwing around in Photoshop or GIMP...

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Does anyone have the Ep.08 install files? Cos I updated my game to the newest Ep.09 before I found the mod yesterday. I can't play the game lol.

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
Been working on updating the patch for Ep 9. Writing it from scratch so that it is easier to update in the future. This time even added in chat options.

The chats are mostly just placeholders for now. Ill see about knocking out the rest of the code and releasing the patch then ask for feedback for what the characters should say for individual outfits.

1581574409034.png 1581574333645.png 1581574368840.png

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
I spent the better part of yesterday working on it and have finished a preliminary patch for Ep 9.

zekameka

Aug 4, 2018
Nice work guys! Thats amazing!

Edit: please please update with the latest modded android version

Last edited:

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
I need the opinion of the community. The Ashelin sprites I am working with here have Pube and Shaved variants. I am only going to patch one of the two in. I prefer shaved myself, but I am doing this for the community and not just myself so I want to gather more input. So I ask of you:
Or

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kylar Stern

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I need the opinion of the community. The Ashelin sprites I am working with here have Pube and Shaved variants. I am only going to patch one of the two in. I prefer shaved myself, but I am doing this for the community and not just myself so I want to gather more input. So I ask of you:
Or
Pubes

Reactions: SenPC

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Or
i myself always have prefered shaved. as i dont like the design of the pubes.

but Akabur give her pubes, soo i think you should follow the master choice :/. i mean.. that's what the community does most of time lol.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
i myself always have prefered shaved. as i dont like the design of the pubes.

but Akabur give her pubes, soo i think you should follow the master choice :/. i mean.. that's what the community does most of time lol.
Personally I like shaved, but if the pubes were given a design (heart shaped, arrow shaped, etc.) then i'd choose that.