Mod Ren'Py Star Channel 34 Platinum Mod Ep 11

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
okay...

I.... I dont know what the fuck i am doing with my life soo..... here..

nude (custom made, not official) and outfit (prostitute) adapted for ... the "new girl"..

please forgive me :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and link.. in case you want it is attached to that post...

AKABUR !! LOOK WHAT YOU DID !! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT XD !!

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
I need the opinion of the community. The Ashelin sprites I am working with here have Pube and Shaved variants. I am only going to patch one of the two in. I prefer shaved myself, but I am doing this for the community and not just myself so I want to gather more input. So I ask of you:
Or
Pubes all the way.
Shaved looks like they dont have a vagina, kind of like a barbie doll

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
okay...

I.... I dont know what the fuck i am doing with my life soo..... here..

nude (custom made, not official) and outfit (prostitute) adapted for ... the "new girl"..

please forgive me :(

and link.. in case you want it is attached to that post...

AKABUR !! LOOK WHAT YOU DID !! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT XD !!
That's hilarious, but there is no way in hell I am putting that in the mod patch lol.

Reactions: SenPC

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That's hilarious, but there is no way in hell I am putting that in the mod patch lol.
oh it was kind of a test...

as i doubt Akabur is going to take him back (he shouldnt have added customization for clothes for him if he didnt planned to keep him), i was checking out how hard it is for him to have new clothes.
seems to be even more easier than Genie in fact, other than the body, he only have a lil' ponytail attached to the body (no separate haircut), sooo.. i was bored and... i was thinking of giving a try and i went with the most crazy outfit i could find XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
save in op doesnt work
any save from the original game should work. but i m guessing the save in OP is too old for the new game version. and require a new save.

i can provide my own save (wich is hacked to use tons of stars and money and have everything unlocked ... normally).
but if you didnt played the latest normal game update, i dont recommend to use it because you will "jump" alots of events.

but in case you already played the update of the game and all, then here one of mine. (i usually make 20 saves copies to be sure to not lost one corrupted)

i dont include the "persistent". wich mean, the choices i made wont impact the story later, . its not like the game have anything really impacted by choice anyway :p

should grant you tons of money, stars, all outfits, scenes etc...
work for the original game as same as for the mod (i dont think Astrisk mod impact the save)

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
any save from the original game should work. but i m guessing the save in OP is too old for the new game version. and require a new save.

i can provide my own save (wich is hacked to use tons of stars and money and have everything unlocked ... normally).
but if you didnt played the latest normal game update, i dont recommend to use it because you will "jump" alots of events.

but in case you already played the update of the game and all, then here one of mine. (i usually make 20 saves copies to be sure to not lost one corrupted)

i dont include the "persistent". wich mean, the choices i made wont impact the story later, . its not like the game have anything really impacted by choice anyway :p

should grant you tons of money, stars, all outfits, scenes etc...
work for the original game as same as for the mod (i dont think Astrisk mod impact the save)
My mod doesn't affect saves at all.

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
Since I suspect that I will be going into quarantine here soon, I decided to get a head start on the next patch release. I have spent some time adding in outfits that I missed with the last release today, and spent some time outlining and stream lining my project goals.

At this point I would like to ask for some help from the community.

I am not the best when it comes to the creative writing department. I would like to ask anybody who would like to participate to take a look through the outfits that I have added in thus far and think of scripts for the girls based on the outfit they are wearing. Take a look at the scripts that are on the default outfits and try to come up with dialog based on personalities that Akabur has given the girls thus far. While thinking of the script, also think of what facial expressions the girls might have on. You don't need to state specific sprites, but giving a general outline such as *shocked* or *angry* would be helpful.

My hope is to take
and make it more like

If you think of anything good, just message me and I will see if I can put it in.

Last edited:

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
Hey guys, I dropped an updated patch. You can find download links for it in a new thread that I started just for patch releases

Reactions: lOlNoo

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Try my best.. but god damnint its wayy more complicated outfit than i thougth, soo it miss a bunch of lil' details and stuff.
i didnt went to the haircut, i really not like working on heaircut XD

kudos if you recognize where this outfit came from :p

Reactions: TrueDarkness35

Tarel8649

May 2, 2020
First of all, congratulations to all the Modders for the good job they did, I quite liked it (y)

Following his example, I decided to make a little Mod, it's a new change of clothes and hairstyle for Ashelin. :D

LaDiosaRojaSteps.jpg

This new look is based on a pixelart I made years ago (when I played Jak II on the Playstation 2)

LaDiosaRoja.gif

As I liked the result I decided to make a small animation, which of course is also included in the mod. :cool:

LaDiosaRojaAnimated.gif

This mod can be applied in the traditional way (replacing the corresponding image files in the game folders)

...And if you want to see the animation in the game, you must replace the rpy files included in the mod archive.
(This mod is only compatible with "episode 10")

Greetings and good energy :D

(An apology for my bad English)

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
First of all, congratulations to all the Modders for the good job they did, I quite liked it (y)

Following his example, I decided to make a little Mod, it's a new change of clothes and hairstyle for Ashelin. :D

View attachment 655329

This new look is based on a pixelart I made years ago (when I played Jak II on the Playstation 2)

View attachment 655325

As I liked the result I decided to make a small animation, which of course is also included in the mod. :cool:

View attachment 655333

This mod can be applied in the traditional way (replacing the corresponding image files in the game folders)

...And if you want to see the animation in the game, you must replace the rpy files included in the mod archive.
(This mod is only compatible with "episode 10")

Good stuff. Would you mind if I added your costume to my mod patch? It is just a collection of the files that have been posted to this thread. It can be found here if you want to check it out.

Reactions: Tarel8649

Tarel8649

May 2, 2020
Good stuff. Would you mind if I added your costume to my mod patch? It is just a collection of the files that have been posted to this thread. It can be found here if you want to check it out.
I know the mod patch you've been working on, I think it's fantastic! (y)

I would be very happy if you would add the costume to the patch! :D

By the way, can you also add the animation? ;)

(my knowledge of Rempy is very basic, the only thing I know how to do is copy and paste :LOL: )

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017

(my knowledge of Rempy is very basic, the only thing I know how to do is copy and paste :LOL: )

Had to take a quick look through your code. Yeah, it would be simple enough to add the animation in as well.

I will do that sometime this week and work towards an update at the end of the week.

Don't apologize for your "bad" English. It is better than my Russian/German/Spanish/Chinese/Whatever other language.

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017

I have gotten it added in, Now I just need to fix a few bugs that I noticed just recently before I release the next update. Also need to add in a screen for mod hairs.

Did you make the store button yourself, and if you did, do you by chance have the source files for it? I want to start making store buttons for the other outfits but making the buttons look good takes a while.

Reactions: Tarel8649