Mod Ren'Py Star Channel 34 Platinum Mod Ep 11

Tarel8649

May 2, 2020
I have gotten it added in, Now I just need to fix a few bugs that I noticed just recently before I release the next update. Also need to add in a screen for mod hairs.
Awesome! :D

Did you make the store button yourself, and if you did, do you by chance have the source files for it? I want to start making store buttons for the other outfits but making the buttons look good takes a while.
I feel like the buttons I made didn't fit as well as I would have liked, but they're functional. :unsure:

Attached are the button files, I made them in "Corel Photo Paint", so they are in "cpt" format.

To make them I used two files from the original game:

game/17_store/22.png
For the background of the button.

game/11_tv_stuff/02_frame2.png
For the top layer.

Another information that might be useful is the rescaling, the difference between the size of the original image and the size of the image on the button.

Reduce the scale by 60% for hair.

Reduces the scale by 42% for the body.

I hope it helps you. ;)

Greetings and good energy :D

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
thanks :). took me lots of time and broken nerves to be done XD

here genie pack btw, i fixed small stuff like goatee pubes and else.

contain :

- genie / ashelin handjob (many variable with cums and face expression for ashelin)
- genie / Lola hold standing (variable with cum)
- genie / jasmine doggy (variables with dick, cum or nothing)

i m still searching for my stuff that mysteriously dissapeared into my HDD -_-. will post the when i find them (problem with multiples To's of HDD...)

i could also added jasmine elf model, but it doesnt have lots of hairs for now and the cardboard mask give me nightmares... will come later when i find a way to deal with it lol

Where should these be placed in folder?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Where should these be placed in folder?
like a normal genie outfit replacement.
in your game/ 20_cap_doll/... (and the replace with same name than another outfit.
i recommend like "b06" or "b08". its better to avoid outfit with hood, or it gonna look very weird , but with the cap, it work nice.

if you dont have the "20_cap_doll" folder, you can use unren on the archive or just create it. it would automatically override the files from the unextracted .rpa folder :)

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
like a normal genie outfit replacement.
in your game/ 20_cap_doll/... (and the replace with same name than another outfit.
i recommend like "b06" or "b08". its better to avoid outfit with hood, or it gonna look very weird , but with the cap, it work nice.

if you dont have the "20_cap_doll" folder, you can use unren on the archive or just create it. it would automatically override the files from the unextracted .rpa folder :)

I have no idea what you're saying, these folders don't exist, and even when you say create with unren I have no clue how to do so. I do apologize and don't mean to be rude, but not everyone knows what seems simple to others due to not learning how to do it. Your explanation is saying to do stuff (Like avoid outfits with hoods) without simple instructions like; Game/common/saves etc etc to direct an individual to where they need to be and how to properly implement the mod/changes without confusion.

Again, not being mean or anything and it must be a very simple solution when understood, but at first glance it makes no sense for doing it first time. Though I personally never had such difficulty moding or altering something, but on the occasion I see my understanding different from others it can be a bother. In this instance, nothing you are saying is making sense to me :(

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I have no idea what you're saying, these folders don't exist, and even when you say create with unren I have no clue how to do so. I do apologize and don't mean to be rude, but not everyone knows what seems simple to others due to not learning how to do it. Your explanation is saying to do stuff (Like avoid outfits with hoods) without simple instructions like; Game/common/saves etc etc to direct an individual to where they need to be and how to properly implement the mod/changes without confusion.

Again, not being mean or anything and it must be a very simple solution when understood, but at first glance it makes no sense for doing it first time. Though I personally never had such difficulty moding or altering something, but on the occasion I see my understanding different from others it can be a bother. In this instance, nothing you are saying is making sense to me :(
no problem...

all you can do is (test :p) :

- go where you installed the game
- open the "game" folder
- in it, create a folder named "20_cap_doll"
- in this new folder, copy-paste the files you downloaded in the package (extract what's inside), you can rename the extracted file to "b06" or "b08" (use only 2 for test, not all of them.)

this will replace the ingame outfit that use theses names (its the outfit where Genie wear a t-shirt with text on it or that chinese t-shirt)

now, start the game and go check in genie outfit, change him into his t-shirt outfit. the new outfits should spawn in replacement :)

if it work, you can try to implent the other one by replacing the name of one of these 2 (due to reasons i mentionned with the hood, theses modded outfits can not be used with others normal genie outfit, the hood will make it very ugly and buggy)

if you want to go deeper, you can look for unren (its around here on F95, its created by Sam ) it allow you to completly extract the .rpa files that is in your "game" folder and allow you to modify all the outfits personnaly one by one.
But this is really if you want to go deep into it. normally, simply creating the folders name (like the "20_cap_doll") and putting the outfits in them (after renamed them to correct name if required) will work.

i usually put a read me text in my mods to explain how to instal them.

you can also browse a bit this thread and you should see some nice infos, like the name of the folder for all chars (so you can create them if you dont have them) and some lil' mods install tips.

hope that help you to understand a bit more :)

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
no problem...

all you can do is (test :p) :

- go where you installed the game
- open the "game" folder
- in it, create a folder named "20_cap_doll"
- in this new folder, copy-paste the files you downloaded in the package (extract what's inside), you can rename the extracted file to "b06" or "b08" (use only 2 for test, not all of them.)

this will replace the ingame outfit that use theses names (its the outfit where Genie wear a t-shirt with text on it or that chinese t-shirt)

now, start the game and go check in genie outfit, change him into his t-shirt outfit. the new outfits should spawn in replacement :)

if it work, you can try to implent the other one by replacing the name of one of these 2 (due to reasons i mentionned with the hood, theses modded outfits can not be used with others normal genie outfit, the hood will make it very ugly and buggy)

if you want to go deeper, you can look for unren (its around here on F95, its created by Sam ) it allow you to completly extract the .rpa files that is in your "game" folder and allow you to modify all the outfits personnaly one by one.
But this is really if you want to go deep into it. normally, simply creating the folders name (like the "20_cap_doll") and putting the outfits in them (after renamed them to correct name if required) will work.

i usually put a read me text in my mods to explain how to instal them.

you can also browse a bit this thread and you should see some nice infos, like the name of the folder for all chars (so you can create them if you dont have them) and some lil' mods install tips.

hope that help you to understand a bit more :)

Thank you for the help, sometimes a more detailed explanation seems to help over a simple one.

erbk

Apr 11, 2020
Thanks for this mod collection!

I made a few tweaks to the naked April images:
-Removed the bracelet from the bottomless b06 sleepwear image
-Removed the bracelet from the full naked sprite (original mod > b06c)

Also added two new ones:
-Naked sprite holding the reporter mic, without covering herself. Based on the naked sprite and default b01b/b04. This serves as a nice replacement for b07 IMO.
-Bottomless sprite speaking into the reporter mic.

Feel free to use for whatever purpose.

naked-reporter.png reporter-bottomless.png
View attachment 35_apr_doll-extra.zip

erbk

Apr 11, 2020
A few more simple sprite edits.

Feel free to use in whatever way you like.

Jasmine (16_jas_doll):
- made the red harem outfit transparent. This affects b04 and b11b
- removed the front flap from the Ying outfit b07b and b07d (bottomless variants replace the one with the 'backpack')
- removed the lower ribbon from all variants of the 'contest' outfits b08
- lowered the panty in the first slut outfit b15
- made the princess pants b18 transparent
b07b.png b07d.png b08b.png b11b.png b18.png

Ashelin (18_ash_doll):
- Removed big ribbon from 'contest' outfits b09 and added light pubes
- Xena outfit variant with full shoulder pads and removed skirt (b10b)
- Xena outfit variant without the top (b10c)
- Topless only soldier with rifle (b16)
- Daxter's pet with a dong outfit is now bottomless (b19f)
- Naked 'fairy tale'/hunter variant added (b20c)
b09b.png b10b.png b10c.png b16.png b19f.png b20c.png

Ashelin with pubes (18_ash_doll_pubes):
- Removed big ribbon from 'contest' outfits b09 and added landing strip
- Naked soldier with only a belt has a strip (b16c)
- Transparent military uniform has a strip (b18e)
- Daxter's pet variants have a strip (b19b-e)
- Daxter's pet with a dong outfit is now bottomless w/strip (b19f)
- Naked 'fairy tale'/hunter variant added w/strip (b20c)
b16c.png b18e.png b19c.png

Lola (19_lol_doll):
- Removed breast ribbons from 'contest' outfits b11
- Glitch topless outfit is now also bottomless (b17)
- Cortana outfit has nipples and the outline of her pussy (b18)
b11b.png b17.png b18.png

Hermione (29_her_doll):
- Removed lower ribbons from 'contest' outfits b10
- Added a fully naked under the cloak variant (b11c)
- Added topless smoking Mudblood variant (b12d)
b10b.png b11c.png b12d.png

Lara (39_lar_doll):
- No shorts variant of default outfit b01b
- No shorts variant of Anniversary outfit b02b
- Dress bottomless b03b
- Bottomless swimsuit outfit b04b
- Pussy tear in mocap outfit dirty and clean b05
- No shorts variant of default outfit with tits showing b09
b01b.png b02b.png b03b.png b04b.png b04b.png b05f.png b09.png

Last edited:

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
yo can anyone update the save for andriod to ep10?

also is there a point in the story where all the girls are in the frame? kinda want to be able to see all the sprites at once

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

also is there a point in the story where all the girls are in the frame? kinda want to be able to see all the sprites at once
yes, they are some mission (mostly Genie mission) where genie call of the girls at same time.

- mission where you need the energy for the ship (genie call all the girl to test )
- mission in simulation (genie can also call all the girls at one moment)

they are also some otehrs missions, but i not remember good.

basically, its genie mission only. all girls mission wont show them all together.

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
yes, they are some mission (mostly Genie mission) where genie call of the girls at same time.

- mission where you need the energy for the ship (genie call all the girl to test )
- mission in simulation (genie can also call all the girls at one moment)

they are also some otehrs missions, but i not remember good.

basically, its genie mission only. all girls mission wont show them all together.
legend

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018

Look at the signature banner in the Op, thats from a mission.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
*POOF*

*drag stuff here*

*poof*
*dissapear*

Akabur outfit converted to Ashelin*
(including god damn name tag even tho game reverse the CG, LOL)

screenshot0001.png

and yes, the shoulders make her look buff ... XD not my fault, every uniform do that in real life. also Akabur is a god damn Russian wardrobe in the game XD, and i didnt wanted to "deform" the outfit unlogically to defy gravity and give the boobs curve too much. i prefer realistic style.

*file need to be renamed to be compatible/visible ingame. i recommend to rename it b10,so it replace the Xena outfit and make Ashelin look proud to wear it.