Mod Ren'Py Star Channel 34 Platinum Mod Ep 11

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
They are unlocked in the original game as well. The cum covered version are there once you finish the normal ending in Princess Quest.
Just use the saves in OP if you're too lazy to play through it.
I edited my post after writing it because I realised that it was not clear, I was thinking if it is possible to add the "messy" layer to the regular nude, I like the mess but the medieval/fantasy clothes doesn't fit the game, in my opinion. As far as I seen, there is only the skin D with that layer, but there is no plain nude+cum skin, like there is no nude+cum for LOLA

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
I edited my post after writing it because I realised that it was not clear, I was thinking if it is possible to add the "messy" layer to the regular nude, I like the mess but the medieval/fantasy clothes doesn't fit the game, in my opinion. As far as I seen, there is only the skin D with that layer, but there is no plain nude+cum skin, like there is no nude+cum for LOLA
Oh ok ok.
Yeah so the cum is designed for the medieval stuff, it looks weird on the other skins.
But, I believe macadam had made a cum pack for Lola. Just look around this thread.

Reactions: dirheim

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
here a small conveted outfit for ashelin and hermione. (jasmine simulation outfit)
i made custom lewd and semi-lewd version.

jesus thoses outfits are long to convert :( soo many details... i even jumped out a bit and customize them a bit (deleting the right arm cover and shoulder, give outfit a slighly different style but still very similar to original one :D

pics and file for now (continu convert for others girls, but damn its long)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh god.. i realise the fucked up border for the tits while covered .. -_- ..

sorry 'bout that :'(

(worked on them from 3Am to 7Am lol)

Reactions: TNTed and winter0s

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
thanks :). took me lots of time and broken nerves to be done XD

here genie pack btw, i fixed small stuff like goatee pubes and else.

contain :

- genie / ashelin handjob (many variable with cums and face expression for ashelin)
- genie / Lola hold standing (variable with cum)
- genie / jasmine doggy (variables with dick, cum or nothing)

i m still searching for my stuff that mysteriously dissapeared into my HDD -_-. will post the when i find them (problem with multiples To's of HDD...)

i could also added jasmine elf model, but it doesnt have lots of hairs for now and the cardboard mask give me nightmares... will come later when i find a way to deal with it lol
How do you install this into the newest version

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
How do you install this into the newest version
Just download the zip given in OP and the file macadam has linked in that post...
Then unzip the OP file and extract the genie folder ie 20_cap_doll.
Move that folder into the folder named "game" wherever you have Star Channel 34 installed.
Now finally extract macadam's file and move the images into the 20_cap_doll folder and replace whatever images it asks you to. Macadam has included ibstructions in his zip so I am sure you can figure it all out!
Done. Launch your game and enjoy!

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Just download the zip given in OP and the file macadam has linked in that post...
Then unzip the OP file and extract the genie folder ie 20_cap_doll.
Move that folder into the folder named "game" wherever you have Star Channel 34 installed.
Now finally extract macadam's file and move the images into the 20_cap_doll folder and replace whatever images it asks you to. Macadam has included ibstructions in his zip so I am sure you can figure it all out!
Done. Launch your game and enjoy!
I got the zip but where is the file?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
here is better instalation explanation (i hope)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i hope its clear enougth :p

in futur i will include a custom selection button for outfits, that way, its more easy to find them in the selection tab.

Last edited:
Reactions: pillik
Feb 25, 2018
What am I doing wrong, or was my download messed up maybe? There aren't any base image files visible, everything is rpy/rpyc

See here.

Edit: this is the game folder, not the mod. In the mod, your files appear correctly. My concern is my inability to REPLACE files, I can add yours just fine. The fact that your files would be the only image files in this GAME folder make me worried that they don't belong here or won't be executed by the game properly

Edit2: In other words, I'm not seeing any of the folders in your screenshot above, e.g. 27_intro, 13_hud in my GAME folder.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What am I doing wrong, or was my download messed up maybe? There aren't any base image files visible, everything is rpy/rpyc

See here.

Edit: this is the game folder, not the mod. In the mod, your files appear correctly. My concern is my inability to REPLACE files, I can add yours just fine. The fact that your files would be the only image files in this GAME folder make me worried that they don't belong here or won't be executed by the game properly

Edit2: In other words, I'm not seeing any of the folders in your screenshot above, e.g. 27_intro, 13_hud in my GAME folder.
you need to use unren to unlock the ".rpa archive" file. only then it will unpack and show all the inside file, including all images and other script'ish thing.
doing this will unlock the archive.rpa and add a bunch of new folders and files in your game folder. (not all of them are usefull for modding tho.. better not play with them if you dont know what they are doing :D )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
also, just to mention...

its not necessary to unpack the archive.rpa for the mod to work. even if the images folder containt only the modded file, ren'py will automatically use them to replace the original archive.rpa file (even unpacked)
the only problem is that you wont be able to customise your game in case you want a specific outfit and not another one.
unpacked,you can choose wich one to replace (like i explained, by renaming the file)

Feb 5, 2018
thanks :). took me lots of time and broken nerves to be done XD

here genie pack btw, i fixed small stuff like goatee pubes and else.

contain :

- genie / ashelin handjob (many variable with cums and face expression for ashelin)
- genie / Lola hold standing (variable with cum)
- genie / jasmine doggy (variables with dick, cum or nothing)

i m still searching for my stuff that mysteriously dissapeared into my HDD -_-. will post the when i find them (problem with multiples To's of HDD...)

i could also added jasmine elf model, but it doesnt have lots of hairs for now and the cardboard mask give me nightmares... will come later when i find a way to deal with it lol
How to install this ??

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
How to install this ??
exactly the same way as any others outfit mod. these are for Genie (dont use them on girls).

i m not sure if i posted the genie standard folder in here. in case i didnt, you need to extract it (using unren, they are tutorial here and on f95 too).
once you got the folder, you check in it for the outfit you want to replace, and you give theses ones the name that the original outfit have (copy paste modded file into the folder of the game).
the game will do all the job and replace the original one with theses.

be careful tho, its possible that some outfits work only on a specific spot. if that's the case, i should have put a read me text in the archive or posted a comment about that.

hope that help, i m super bad in english and i cant explain really good XD