Ren'Py Abandoned Star FAQ [v0.2.c] [Asario]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
how can I open the game in linux ? I am a new linux user. I extract the file and found lib folder but dont know which file I need to open please help.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Star FAQ [v0.1.5]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Star FAQ [v0.1.5]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Reactions: detox

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Star FAQ [v0.1.5]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bugs

I like the game but, there are some problems
Rollback is disabled
The the text is too small
The game just stops for a few seconds in 2 or 3 places
Some words are still in Russian even when its set to English

Still its a good start ;)

dblclicks

Nov 27, 2020
how can I open the game in linux ? I am a new linux user. I extract the file and found lib folder but dont know which file I need to open please help.
You should not have to go into the lib folder. You are looking for StarFAQ.sh at the root of the folder. If you open terminal at that location and just type sh StarFAQ.sh that will start the game.

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Nice characters background, the story sounds interesting from the begining, it has some weirdly "Grand Theft Auto" vibe around it, as well. lol

I hope you consider adding few more branches to unfold... maybe a CAR STEALING system. :p

only me or someone else thinks that John's appearance maybe with another hair is much better than the MC's, maybe if it were the other way around it would be better! :unsure::p

Ponka

Jul 2, 2018
renders are not same as the preview images... how to fix this please someone help me

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Wow! Wish it was available for Android!! The one character looks alot like Nicole Wallace!! ❤❤

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote