aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Yes, I have OVER 25 Corruption at this point(playing or Story mode). Still can't install it. Celebrities I is the only thing preventing me.
Would you mind sharing your save? I can have a look at it.

this game update often, should there be a update only download would be great
So I don't understand the suggestion/question here.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
So I don't understand the suggestion/question here.
I believe he/she is referring to the possibility of there being a separate download composed of only the update, rather than just re-downloading the entire thing and transferring your saves over to the new version. Kind of like what LifePlay does for its updates.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I believe he/she is referring to the possibility of there being a separate download composed of only the update, rather than just re-downloading the entire thing and transferring your saves over to the new version. Kind of like what LifePlay does for its updates.
I see. dreminh If you use the itch app and download from itch, it will only download the changes.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I am really stuk, in a previous play through I could trigger the party, but this run through I have done both lewd scenes with the young merchant scenes and helped edwin, but the young merchant is not at his house

what do I need to do to trigger it?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I am really stuk, in a previous play through I could trigger the party, but this run through I have done both lewd scenes with the young merchant scenes and helped edwin, but the young merchant is not at his house

what do I need to do to trigger it?
You can enter the young merchant's house but he isn't there? Are you certain you are entering the right house?
If so, would mind sharing your save?

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
His house is down the middle east on the far right hand side, could you tell me the triggers for it and I can take a look, I have it open in save editor at the moment

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
His house is down the middle east on the far right hand side, could you tell me the triggers for it and I can take a look, I have it open in save editor at the moment
Merchant Dinner >= 5. Otherwise Aura will say "Locked".
But if Merchant Dinner isn't 5 he should still be available at his usual spot.

Reactions: Amahl Farouk

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Would you mind sharing your save? I can have a look at it.
I can give you this save of mine, because I have the same problem. It isn't the save from which I will play the next update, because I want play a less corrupted Aura, but nevertheless I have created it just for the curiosity to unlock all the mental changes.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I can give you this save of mine, because I have the same problem. It isn't the save from which I will play the next update, because I want play a less corrupted Aura, but nevertheless I have created it just for the curiosity to unlock all the mental changes.
I just checked the save. You seem to have already installed it and also watched the triggered corruption scene.

May 2, 2018
I'm a bit stuck now in the festival. I'm in debt, have done all of the possible methods for earning money except for fighting the pair in the fighting arena, except I can't win against them because John is going in with 1HP and there is no way to heal him, so I just get steamrolled. I think I'm effectively at a deadlock here and I'll have to roll back to my pre-festival save, which sucks.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
some note to the dev : the quest objective need to be clear , for example the quest "Sick worker" where you have to ask John. He still in the guild and provide no answer , turn out i have to go to the village . it should be like "ask john about ...... in the village "

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.10.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 18.09.2021 (v0.10.3)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes