JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Did Richard know that Alicia's plan would backfire and that Alicia was creating a Frankenstein Monster that eventually would overshadow her?.

Dec 2, 2022
People act like corrupted Aura is a dumb slut. She is practically just as smart, she just cares about different things than she did before. Now, rather than being a nerd that was working to become a game developer she is a socialite working to achieve popular mainstream success as a model/cheerleader etc. She continues to be smart and hardworking just about topics most of us find not terribly high brow anymore.

Right?

Dec 2, 2022
Did Richard know that Alicia's plan would backfire and that Alicia was creating a Frankenstein Monster that eventually would overshadow her?.
Almost certainly. He doesn't consider her a human. All her plans serve his interest only till they don't. Remember, he used her plan to bet his soul to claim a ton of other people's because he knew she would fail.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Richard believe that he and Aura are meant to be, are there any girls crushing on Aura too I wonder?.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Almost certainly. He doesn't consider her a human. All her plans serve his interest only till they don't. Remember, he used her plan to bet his soul to claim a ton of other people's because he knew she would fail.
Seeing him like this is very sad, seeking the approval of a psychopath who is only by his side as entertainment, hopefully at some point he realizes that he is being used.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Laura's new look is great. She is a little devil, who knew. I wonder what Rose's new manipulated self looks like. I am sure she is a little Jinx too.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
yes, it suits me in principle, although I would like a greater variety of endings. I just hope that after the victory, Aura will not return to her nerdy personality.
There may be more eventually, who knows.

Creating different endings for different levels of corruption doesn't seem too difficult, not that I'm an expert in the subject.

Something simple like 1 ending for having only reached the 1st chamber, one for having reached the 2nd chamber and one for having reached the 3rd chamber would sound like what you're looking for, the original "Good" end could even work as the 1st one.

Though it all really depends on what the dev has planned. Maybe there's gonna be a Sopranos cut-to-black just to troll everyone :ROFLMAO:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I already went to the room that Rose protects, the game is great although it makes me a little sad that it falls into stereotypes and Aura can't continue enjoying reading and looking good, but I guess that since we interpret Alice she sees things in only one way I hope Aura can influence her too.

Jun 2, 2019
I already completed the part about the rich guy, it was very stressful, I don't know who to be more afraid of here inner aurora, Alice or the blonde, I don't know what kind of shitty childhood Alice had to have to have such a twisted version of the world, the logic of Aurora is stupid but Alice's is even stupider.
All I can say is to keep playing; there's a quest in Roya that's going to put one of your questions in a very different context.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Birdnman993

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
All I can say is to keep playing; there's a quest in Roya that's going to put one of your questions in a very different context.
Yes, that's why although it makes me sad to see how she deceives Aura, if she didn't move forward, I wouldn't be able to go deeper into her background, like the memory room in the second room, which seems even more murky to me, I'm fine with her being lascivious and uninhibited, but I hope I can move forward while still being pragmatically good.

OnionKing

Aug 10, 2019
It's been forever since I played the game. Did the dev ever add a romance route for Rose or any other lesbian content?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
This game continues to fascinate, only as you advance in the game do you realize many mistakes you have made, such as not having read all the books before corrupting Aura.

Any tips for making money?

Dec 2, 2022
It's been forever since I played the game. Did the dev ever add a romance route for Rose or any other lesbian content?
haha, no. There will also likely never be content of that kind. Seeing as the MC is totally straight and her corruption is aimed at her falling for another dude and his cock

Reactions: JaszMan

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Do you have to pump the science out in order to get Richard to meet Aura?
Eventually you will have to do all mental changes to be able to proceed.

So, even though I'm not sure what you mean by having Richard meet Aura, the answer is yes.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Eventually you will have to do all mental changes to be able to proceed.

So, even though I'm not sure what you mean by having Richard meet Aura, the answer is yes.
understood,yea what i Meant was going to the knowledge room to erase Aura's Science,Humanities and Novels. I erased Novels and Humanities but Richard dis not proceed to tutur Aura. I was reluctant to pump out science since there is nothing to replace it. I am cheating on George to see if it changes Richard's disposition however nothing so far. I look forward to see Aura go demon after absorbing so many demon souls and going full on bully in the real world. Aura has almost overshadowed Alicia at this point,it is kind of scary.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Question about Veronica, I get Vampire vibes from her. Honestly though was she a Hero who lost and so has no soul now?. She comes off more evil than Alicia at times. Like she is playing her own long game which includes Aura.

Jun 2, 2019
Question about Veronica, I get Vampire vibes from her. Honestly though was she a Hero who lost and so has no soul now?. She comes off more evil than Alicia at times. Like she is playing her own long game which includes Aura.
Spoilers here for late-game reveals: Veronica appears to be a Companion who lost in a way that corrupted her rather than the removed-from-the-Royan-stage defeat of Aura's Companions, but she does seem to have more insight about some things than the corrupted Hero of the same cycle, and have her own angle on things.

3.90 star(s) 172 Votes