smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Any idea why that is, is it because the corrupt ending will be more complex than the ending where they defeat him before corrupting her?
I'm sure there are a number of reason for focusing on the corruption ending, but I'm pretty sure one of them had to do with wanting to get all the standing character art finished. As far as complexity goes, the two endings have such different mechanics behind them that it's hard to compare them. The corruption ending is several semi-independent sets of corruption scenes that all eventually come together into a finale. The other ending is more about building a dungeon, picking a layout for encounters, balancing all those encounters, potentially adding side activities or routes to make those encounters easier, and so on.

Unless there's a surprise twist dungeon, the final (mandatory) dungeon for the non corruption ending is already partially available. That said, there's almost certainly going to be at a minimum a floor for each individual demon general, so there's still quite a bit of it to go. There's also at least one side dungeon to go, and other loose ends to get together before the story is fully finished. This ending might also end up being significantly more complex to write out than the corruption ending depending on how much it takes into account. If it just resets everything that happened to Aura that's pretty easy. If it takes into account certain key events that happened to her that's a bit more complex. If it also tracks what events in Roya and/or less significant mental changes then it's even more complicated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Birdnman993

MegaZeroX7

Oct 26, 2023
How many more updates will there be for the game to be completed?
The current plan, AFAIK, is for 1.0 to released in January. So, 6-7 more monthly updates.

Of course, that is only one definition of "completion" since the dev plans to continue to add content for quite some time afterword.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
How many more updates will there be for the game to be completed?
From the latest Patreon post:

"One last batch of work next month and then we are off to the Corruption ending in the month after it!"

Though corruption ending almost certainly won't be the last update to the game.

badluckss6

Nov 10, 2022
Hello, this game seems very interresting with really slow corruption and good writting. Good job dev :)
A question : How to gain willpower ? How to loose willpower ?

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Hello, this game seems very interresting with really slow corruption and good writting. Good job dev :)
A question : How to gain willpower ? How to loose willpower ?
Willpower is max willpower - willpower debuffs. There are a bunch of things that subtract willpower (like vitality potions) but if they don't say "max willpower" they only last until the end of the day. There are possibilities of raising and lowering max willpower, but they're rare and llsting them would be spoilers. The biggest impact on your willpower is caused by the womb of lust curse. It decreases willpower by 5 for every day you don't either do a lewd action or consume a blessed water. To reset the curse you can do one of those two things.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Huh, that character art seems to imply that tanned skin will not be an obligatory part of Aura's corruption. Unexpected given it's a direct request from Roland.
Yeah, the dev mentioned changing the plans for that mental change from required to optional in a post at some point. I'm also not sure if the change is going to be reflecting in her Roya art either way.

przpriv

Sep 5, 2017
I got some werid bug, many evetns looks like corrupted, for example: 2024-06-29 202332.png

The event "starts" but when the Aura character should be loaded and displayed, everything stops. Everything works fine with other characters, but every time the main character enters the frame the game crashes. It started with the first abuse of George event. (I should mention that this is about the "real world", fantasy events works fine)

Thanks to the mtool i can skip this buggy events, but the problem persists and it's starting to get tiring... I don't understand anything from the rest of the story because I have to skip every f**ing event...

Attachment contains my save files

3.90 star(s) 172 Votes