Noon_Shadow

Nov 7, 2018
If anyone has any tips for beating Beelzebub without going SKA, I could use help. It seems to be a puzzle boss, except I'm not figuring out the puzzle here.

1) I got to him before day 100 and he and Leviathan are still weakened.
2) Took out his subordinates so he doesn't power up pre-fight.

I'm plenty strong enough to rip through the first phase, but he always just eats Leviathan and then wrecks me. Is there any way to prevent that? Do I need to land lethal damage on him and Leviathan at the same time? Or is there another trick I'm missing.

I'm clearly not smart enough to see what the trick is, if there is one.

EDIT: Okay, figured it out. Phase 2 is just inevitable. The big mistake I was making was focusing down Beelzebub, meaning when he transformed into phase 2, he had his stats boosted from getting to low HP, and they stayed boosted when he transitioned to phase 2 making him a massive powerhouse.

If I'd known this I might have realized I just needed to be a hair stronger, but I squeaked by with Tenacity and 1 hp. It's quite tough but doable.

Last edited:
Reactions: brandonboi

Raniket

Jun 2, 2023
If anyone has any tips for beating Beelzebub without going SKA, I could use help. It seems to be a puzzle boss, except I'm not figuring out the puzzle here.

1) I got to him before day 100 and he and Leviathan are still weakened.
2) Took out his subordinates so he doesn't power up pre-fight.

I'm plenty strong enough to rip through the first phase, but he always just eats Leviathan and then wrecks me. Is there any way to prevent that? Do I need to land lethal damage on him and Leviathan at the same time? Or is there another trick I'm missing.

I'm clearly not smart enough to see what the trick is, if there is one.

EDIT: Okay, figured it out. Phase 2 is just inevitable. The big mistake I was making was focusing down Beelzebub, meaning when he transformed into phase 2, he had his stats boosted from getting to low HP, and they stayed boosted when he transitioned to phase 2 making him a massive powerhouse.

If I'd known this I might have realized I just needed to be a hair stronger, but I squeaked by with Tenacity and 1 hp. It's quite tough but doable.
I also struggled against that boss. My fight went pretty much the same as yours, however I spent an entire day disposing the cursed meat to reduce the effect of that spell. Still, I won at 1 HP with tenacity

RandomCl

Jul 28, 2020
Does mountainreach, the place whit the repetitive curse, soft locks you? Can't leave and dont have any more MP. Is there a way to force finish the day?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Does mountainreach, the place whit the repetitive curse, soft locks you? Can't leave and dont have any more MP. Is there a way to force finish the day?
I don't think I ever ran into that issue, but you should be able to end the day on the teleportation altar in the church.

Moddilnger

Nov 29, 2023
Any
View attachment 1205928

Overview:
Follow Aura's adventure as she is thrust into the fantasy world of Roya. What she initially believed to follow the conventional plotline of a "summoned to another world"-story quickly turns into her worst nightmare. Cursed by the Demon King, Aura must now struggle every night to track down her nemesis and ultimately strike him down.

But her enemies don't just lurk in Roya. Having entered her mind through the Demon King's curse, another enemy attempts to brainwash and corrupt Aura from the inside. Faced with a two-pronged attack against her body and mind, can Aura finish off her worst enemy without losing herself?

Star Knightess Aura is an RPG with nsfw erotic content, made with RPG Maker MZ. The game features themes of corruption, brainwashing, mental changes, possession, mind control, and NTR. All characters are 18+.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-01
Release Date: 2024-05-31
Developer: aura-dev - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.43.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: - -

View attachment 2130883 View attachment 2130884 View attachment 2130886 View attachment 2130887 View attachment 2130888 View attachment 2130889 View attachment 2130891 View attachment 2130893 View attachment 2130894 View attachment 2130895 View attachment 2130896 View attachment 2130897 View attachment 2130898 View attachment 2130900 View attachment 2130901 View attachment 2130902 View attachment 2130904 View attachment 2130905
one
View attachment 1205928

Overview:
Follow Aura's adventure as she is thrust into the fantasy world of Roya. What she initially believed to follow the conventional plotline of a "summoned to another world"-story quickly turns into her worst nightmare. Cursed by the Demon King, Aura must now struggle every night to track down her nemesis and ultimately strike him down.

But her enemies don't just lurk in Roya. Having entered her mind through the Demon King's curse, another enemy attempts to brainwash and corrupt Aura from the inside. Faced with a two-pronged attack against her body and mind, can Aura finish off her worst enemy without losing herself?

Star Knightess Aura is an RPG with nsfw erotic content, made with RPG Maker MZ. The game features themes of corruption, brainwashing, mental changes, possession, mind control, and NTR. All characters are 18+.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-01
Release Date: 2024-05-31
Developer: aura-dev - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.43.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: - -

View attachment 2130883 View attachment 2130884 View attachment 2130886 View attachment 2130887 View attachment 2130888 View attachment 2130889 View attachment 2130891 View attachment 2130893 View attachment 2130894 View attachment 2130895 View attachment 2130896 View attachment 2130897 View attachment 2130898 View attachment 2130900 View attachment 2130901 View attachment 2130902 View attachment 2130904 View attachment 2130905
Anyone got a save file? Ty

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Is corruption mandatory to move forward in the game or can you complete(Ik it's not complete yet) the game without corrupting Aura?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
You will, eventually, be able to achieve a non-corrupt ending where no individual corruption is obligatory, though it seems like the corrupted ending will come first.
Any idea why that is, is it because the corrupt ending will be more complex than the ending where they defeat him before corrupting her?

3.90 star(s) 172 Votes