rhaye

Aug 12, 2018
It might be bugged then. It's not for everyone since I've started a playthrough on this version of the game and it triggered without an issue. That just means it's not easy to identify what the bug is. FWIW, I was doing this on a New Game +

How far have you advanced on the main plot? Have you finished off Draknar? Or reached Winterfall? Have you done the Reverse Summoning Ritual?

EDIT: Also, another fairly obvious thing that I overlooked is that Cult Leader James should be dead, so that's a reason it might not be triggering.
I finished Draknar, but haven't reached Winterfall yet. I'm currently locked in to a WP issue where I can't pay for the ship because I have the curse of greed (Aura refuses to spend money) and her will is too low.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I finished Draknar, but haven't reached Winterfall yet. I'm currently locked in to a WP issue where I can't pay for the ship because I have the curse of greed (Aura refuses to spend money) and her will is too low.
So go to the next day.

Willpower resets each day, and all you need to do is to start the day with 1 WP to be able to pay for it.

Kukubima

Jun 2, 2022
Use blessed potion if you want to buy something or learning skill its restore like 1-35 depends on your last day having lewd scenes or use blessed potion, even 1 it should be enough to even pay academy tuition

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes