Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I see, thanks for quick reply.
Different devs use different version numbering systems.

You can't really tell how close the game is to completion from that without knowing how the dev is question uses version numbers.

Like Goblin said, this game uses number of monthly updates. But when it's done, that's gonna jump to 1.0 to indicate it's complete.

IMO better than those devs putting out versions 0.99.1E or something :ROFLMAO:

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
One playthrough I wanna do once the game is complete:
Alicia starts corrupting Aura's mind but Aura remains steadfast in Roya(as in not doing any lewd or vice acts). Since corrupting her mind will lead to changes on Earth(that's non-interactable), I'm interested to see what shape that ending will take.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
One playthrough I wanna do once the game is complete:
Alicia starts corrupting Aura's mind but Aura remains steadfast in Roya(as in not doing any lewd or vice acts). Since corrupting her mind will lead to changes on Earth(that's non-interactable), I'm interested to see what shape that ending will take.
Basically you'll be taking the "hard way" through Roya, but due to not gaining corruption in Roya AND spending it on mental changes, you'll have an easy time due to the ability to remove collar basically whenever you feel like it, I'd say.

MindController

Feb 5, 2022
Oh, does DEV have any plans to make something new after Aura ends?
The current plan is to steadily create a 2.0 version of the game with additional features like bad ends, new endings, and alternate corruptions. Basically, 1.0 was the bare minimum required for a complete game while 2.0 is optional stuff that can be added to enhance the experience.

Jack8001

Nov 30, 2018
Whenever I download the game and copy new saves for gallery unlock, the character models for aura and rose are not updated, for example viewing late game gallery with aura, her model's appearance is the same as aura at the begining of the game. This causes freequent bugs when viewing gallery. Does anybody know what the issue is ?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Whenever I download the game and copy new saves for gallery unlock, the character models for aura and rose are not updated, for example viewing late game gallery with aura, her model's appearance is the same as aura at the begining of the game. This causes freequent bugs when viewing gallery. Does anybody know what the issue is ?
If you're downloading that recent 100% gallery save, that save is cheated to hell and back and bugged.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
The current plan is to steadily create a 2.0 version of the game with additional features like bad ends, new endings, and alternate corruptions. Basically, 1.0 was the bare minimum required for a complete game while 2.0 is optional stuff that can be added to enhance the experience.
I wonder if there is an ending where Aura kills Richard and takes out the members of the demon army

3.90 star(s) 178 Votes