brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
Oh man, I just finished the corruption ending.
Gotta say, I love this game, but I am NEVER doing that again.
That shit is soulrending. I feel so gross, like I really need a shower.

As soon as the good ending is completed, I'm coming back to thoroughly, repeatedly and deservedly kick Richard's ass.
This game sure as hell is effective at what it does.

Fuck man, I gotta go play something wholesome now. Like Stardew Valley or pacifist Undertale, idfk.
Yeah, it was brutal. Though I do appreciate that if Aura had defeated most of the demon bosses and did a couple other quests effectively, there is still some hope. Which she is pissed about!
I would have loved to have seen more of the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the real world though. Pretty much becomes a totally different character based on what Aura did to her. Getting bullied by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
would have been quite the change.

Sparkfox

Jul 13, 2021
Man this game is hot af with the corruption but I wish we could've played a bit as Demon Queen Aura post corruption. Kinda like how Ideology in friction allows you to fight your old friends after the MC turns evil.

troperton

Apr 19, 2019
First time playing since the third town was started. Quite good, really hoping for a redeemed Alicia ending, that branches from the current corruption ending, if the 4 final changes are not done.

And really want to see more of Partricia, especially more interactions with Alicia, and her, she is easily my favorite.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes