VN Ren'Py Completed Star Lust: Hymn of the Precursors [v1.0] [Tech_Priest]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
raid parties.

*waits next obvious question*
Ok the next question is my raid parties went out and I haven't seen them come back or affect the Tauri score...
Also, if Nova rests the tauri gain strength.... How do you make the time pass?? The raiders said they'd be back in a couple days. (BTW, the battle sound effects are cool!! )

Also, our friends who are dropping supplies are awfully slow about it... I never seem to get any.

So I'm stuck. I even went back to base and loaded up on grenades etc, came back and the battle was still stuck in the same place! Bummr

Is there a sequence of when to send the raiding parties out. . . a certain thing you have to do so time passes or they come back?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
raiding (orcs and tauris) takes few days (gametime) each and you'll see result when they return, resting doesn't matter since raiding>regen.

supply drop is slow yea (didn't see any so when needed supplies back to home).

Reactions: kh_2145
Dec 3, 2017
Great game, a little short but i really liked it.
Also who is the woman with black hair in previews i didn't see her in the game.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Why do i feel like this starts in the middle of a story? I start the game and the setting is some space station, and it's like all the characters are already known and introduced. And referencing past events and such.

i don't see a chapter select option or other DLs or anything like that. is the game just meant to be confusing?

Reactions: Obicase

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why do i feel like this starts in the middle of a story? I start the game and the setting is some space station, and it's like all the characters are already known and introduced. And referencing past events and such.

i don't see a chapter select option or other DLs or anything like that. is the game just meant to be confusing?
yes and doesn't get any less confusing as game advances. if you are gonna play then seriously consider cheating near unlimited money to save yourself on serious grind.

Reactions: professorx10

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Why do i feel like this starts in the middle of a story?
Because it starts in the middle of a story. There used to be playable prologue, but at one point they decided it would be better to skip it (it was even more bare-bones than the rest of the game, by the way). If I remember correctly there were promises to "fix" and re-add it someday, but this obviously never happened.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Actually, if you have an older version (0.4 if memory serves) you can start from the beginning and I found the prolog more playable as there was less grinding. MC wasn't a wh*re yet and had to fight for her points as the game progressed and she got more corrupted by events. The whole point of the prolog was to get enough money to get off the planet to the space station where the story now starts. From there until the end sequence it is a MAJOR grind of service, service, service. The game does one thing well. If you ever wondered why professional women get bored with sex, no matter how talented/good looking the guy, if you play this game honestly....you will know why!!

Reactions: Aazkaal

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
yeah pls reup the game
If you find that the links are dead, go back to the OP where the links are, and in the bottom left hand corner of the post is a 'Report' button. Click on that and report that the links are dead. Hopefully a mod will reupload the links in less than a day. Sometimes longer but not usually. The problem with posting in the thread that the links are dead doesn't always work as not all threads have mods watching them.

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Sad that this game don't have more scenes with other characters, it ends so fast :/

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes