Noonwraith

Oct 24, 2022
RegulusNSFW I know you browse there forums you slimey FUCK.

Can you check the Xinput keybinds? LB RB mapped to barrel rolls = good. Shoot being mapped to the A button = good. Decelerate also being mapped to the A button at the same time as shoot = very not good. It didn't use to be like this in 0.4 or 0.5, it was introduced a few updates ago and is still this way. It makes the game unplayable on a 360 controller which is a great fit for the game, button mashing feels much better than mouse button 'tism. Thanks.

Love the game builds. Loved SpunkStock, beat the 1.0 version that was posted on here and then went ahead and bought it on itch.io anyway.

Send my regards to Wishful Simping, did a great job emulating lots of different styles and genre clichés (in the right way) in his compositions and music production for SpunkStock. Starbreed's music is, so far, much more thematically cohesive but individual tracks are also more forgettable; SpunkStock had a little bit of everything which was the right call and made sense for a music festival.

RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
Legally games should not be allowed to have breed in the title without preg content. Why did I play without checking tags :HideThePain:
I'll be sure to rename the game "Starsex" until impreg gets implemented. (impreg stuff will come later in development)

RegulusNSFW I know you browse there forums you slimey FUCK.

Can you check the Xinput keybinds? LB RB mapped to barrel rolls = good. Shoot being mapped to the A button = good. Decelerate also being mapped to the A button at the same time as shoot = very not good. It didn't use to be like this in 0.4 or 0.5, it was introduced a few updates ago and is still this way. It makes the game unplayable on a 360 controller which is a great fit for the game, button mashing feels much better than mouse button 'tism. Thanks.

Love the game builds. Loved SpunkStock, beat the 1.0 version that was posted on here and then went ahead and bought it on itch.io anyway.

Send my regards to Wishful Simping, did a great job emulating lots of different styles and genre clichés (in the right way) in his compositions and music production for SpunkStock. Starbreed's music is, so far, much more thematically cohesive but individual tracks are also more forgettable; SpunkStock had a little bit of everything which was the right call and made sense for a music festival.
Allow me to wipe the slime off. Yeah, gamepad controls are in a really rough state right now. They were changed since the v0.4 demo because the base Unity input system isn't really sustainable for our plans. It's in a weird transition phase. I am slowly implementing the new input system when I get time, but it's currently in a bit of an incomplete limbo. In general it's best not to use gamepad until the transition is complete. I'm hoping to get to it soon here though, cuz it's pretty wack.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes