What content to continue next

• Total voters

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
bit of a glitch, the farm crop complete is repeatable resulting in infinate money
also the building/repair storyline softlocks at nun after baptisim scene
Yes the farm is very much incomplete and the construction storyline softly ends after the baptism scene for now.
More is planned for the future but I wanted to see if there is any demand for this game in the first place ^^

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
THIS GAME can be summed up like this......... (NOT IMPLEMENTED YET )
if its not in the game you should not have the tags for it yet .....
so far the only job is mining ..and giving foot rubs which lead to a not implemented yet
you get a letter form the brothel to work ....but Not implemented yet
you can go to the woods because that is not implemented yet
even talking to some people in town leads to a game over for no reason
there is no way to lower your arousal because its not implemented yet
I get that this is a 0.1 .......but you show scene in your screen shots that are not even in the game ....very misleading
I will check back next year if this is not abandoned by then ........but so far sorry not impressed

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
Thank you for the feedback.

THIS GAME can be summed up like this......... (NOT IMPLEMENTED YET )
if its not in the game you should not have the tags for it yet .....
I posted this to gauge if my art, writing, and world-building were okay and to see if there is any demand for such a game. Since this is my first game, I was uncertain about many aspects.

so far the only job is mining ..and giving foot rubs which lead to a not implemented yet
you get a letter form the brothel to work ....but Not implemented yet
you can go to the woods because that is not implemented yet
Regarding the jobs, in addition to mining and giving foot rubs, there are other activities like building/repairing, working at the bar at night, and doing tasks for the Key Lady that all include some h-scenes. You can also gamble and invest your money in the game.
I aimed to set up the major quests in this beta version to showcase the content and art for each character. However, implementing the quests, generating the art, and writing the dialogue take a surprising amount of time. I didn’t want to invest too much of my free time into a project no one wants.

even talking to some people in town leads to a game over for no reason
I see how that can be annoying and I will change that interaction.

there is no way to lower your arousal because its not implemented yet
You can visit the brothel at night to lower your arousal, though the writing for these scenes isn’t complete yet, and it’s currently just pictures. ^^

I get that this is a 0.1 .......but you show scene in your screen shots that are not even in the game ....very misleading
I will check back next year if this is not abandoned by then ........but so far sorry not impressed
I apologize if you found the screenshots misleading. I tried to include tags and screenshots of features that had at least some art and one or two scenes implemented in the game, but I understand that some content can be hard to find.
I hope you’ll give the game another chance once more content is added.
It’s encouraging to hear that the main concern is the current lack of content.

Last edited:

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
do you have any plans to implment chastity content?
Yes actually.
I plan to add stuff like that to the Key Lady quest progression where the character becomes her personal slave. This includes some aspects of feminization and ends with the character getting the key to get inside the gates, cause only woman are allowed inside. I also plan to add alternative ways in that dont require feminization.

I have some work in progress art for that too but nothing of that sort is in the game currently.

Drago Whooves

Apr 10, 2021
Yes actually.
I plan to add stuff like that to the Key Lady quest progression where the character becomes her personal slave. This includes some aspects of feminization and ends with the character getting the key to get inside the gates, cause only woman are allowed inside. I also plan to add alternative ways in that dont require feminization.

I have some work in progress art for that too but nothing of that sort is in the game currently.
could also add some chastity content to the prison where you have to pay the warden to get the key (by coin or favour)

Last edited:

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
how good are the ai cgs?
ai has a tendency too range from decent too absolute freaks of nature
so where does this one fall under?

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes