I prefer h-games with:

• Total voters

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
bug report:
the game's logic is tied to the FPS, so if you are like me whit a 165Hz monitor that get up to 165 FPS, then the game will run at about 3x the speed it normally does, witch again can result in all manner of problems like enemies moving inhumanly fast and make's encounters that is supposed to be hard but not impossible to avoid near impossible because of the tripled speed...

so you should find and add a Plugin that set the game's logic to 60 FPS (the default intended speed of the engine), so it won't run to fast.

and yes i know it is an common engine related bug (and not your game specifically) that have fixes made fore it, you can easily reconise the bug by seeing the menu button selected flashing faster then it is supposed to.

also a bit sad your Poll don't support "Female protagonist, Femdom Content (submissive pov)(aka Lesdom)"...

have an hopefully good day forward.

Reactions: taithetula

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
bug report:
the game's logic is tied to the FPS, so if you are like me whit a 165Hz monitor that get up to 165 FPS, then the game will run at about 3x the speed it normally does, witch again can result in all manner of problems like enemies moving inhumanly fast and make's encounters that is supposed to be hard but not impossible to avoid near impossible because of the tripled speed...

so you should find and add a Plugin that set the game's logic to 60 FPS (the default intended speed of the engine), so it won't run to fast.

and yes i know it is an common engine related bug (and not your game specifically) that have fixes made fore it, you can easily reconise the bug by seeing the menu button selected flashing faster then it is supposed to.

also a bit sad your Poll don't support "Female protagonist, Femdom Content (submissive pov)(aka Lesdom)"...

have an hopefully good day forward.
Thanks for reporting that. Ill look into it.

Yes is actually wanted to add that option to the poll, but the site only allows 10 options in polls so I couldnt add any more things.

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
Hey everyone,

The update has been out for a few days now, and I'm thrilled to see how well it has been received so far. Thank you all for playing!

I wanted to take this opportunity to ask for your feedback on the game, especially regarding the game loop and balancing. During testing with my Patreon supporters, game balancing issues were brought up multiple times. Some players mentioned that the daily income isn't sufficient, leading to game over due to starvation, while others found it too easy and trivial to survive. I'm particularly interested in hearing how you think the different job routes and options affect the game's difficulty.

Please continue to report any bugs you encounter so I can fix them in the next update.

P.S. Any reviews of the game would also be greatly appreciated.

stibbons

Nov 12, 2021
... daily income isn't sufficient, leading to game over due to starvation, while others found it too easy and trivial...
Of course it is trivial.
  1. Invest in futures at broker. Buy same amount of each futures. Sell for 2G, buy for 1G. You get 99 of each futures soon and you earn 99G daily average without working, Gordon Gekko.
  2. Savescum at gambler.
  3. Sleep in the inn, which restores food and energy to max.

As it is now, we can buy 3 crystal pieces needed to go into inner city on day one without touching any job and content, except gambler. Unless gambler / broker / inn are not nerfed, survival aspect of this game does not exist. Without gambler it is easy, just trade at broker.

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Can you tell me which AI or prompts you're using to create the graphics... please? You can send me a PM if you want hehe.

I will follow this game closely, very interested and pleasantly surprised. Keep it up ^^.

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
Can you tell me which AI or prompts you're using to create the graphics... please? You can send me a PM if you want hehe.

I will follow this game closely, very interested and pleasantly surprised. Keep it up ^^.
Do you know about civitAI? Thats the site you want to check out for stuff like this. Just search for images that use the model Pony Diffusion V6 XL and find an image you like. Then you can hit the remix button and see the prompt and LoRAs they used to make it.
I dont really post over there because I host my own models, so its not the easiest thing to share the exact addons and prompts I use and its different for almost every image.
But you can actually generate images on civitai itself, so you dont even need to bother with hosting and all that if you just want to try it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bourne9000

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
Of course it is trivial.
  1. Invest in futures at broker. Buy same amount of each futures. Sell for 2G, buy for 1G. You get 99 of each futures soon and you earn 99G daily average without working, Gordon Gekko.
  2. Savescum at gambler.
  3. Sleep in the inn, which restores food and energy to max.

As it is now, we can buy 3 crystal pieces needed to go into inner city on day one without touching any job and content, except gambler. Unless gambler / broker / inn are not nerfed, survival aspect of this game does not exist. Without gambler it is easy, just trade at broker.
I think it's fine to have the option to make money through trading. If someone wants to trade or save scum to skip some of the grind, that's fair. Maybe that mechanic can be tweak or rebalance a bit though.

june2018

Nov 12, 2018
I like the scenes that are in the game. In this early stage i cant say much more than that since it be unfair to criticize the story when it is barely at the beginning.

Lalsdkjhasd1231

Apr 27, 2024
I like this game, I hope you will continue to do it.
- Bugs have already been told above (I managed to meet them all)
- About getting stuck in a hole in prison:
*It would be nice to add the ability to scream and call security => get more punishment for trying to escape (but not being fucked)
*The hero reacts too simply to the fact that he was fucked in a hole (as if it were some kind of comedy but not a rape, he also said thank you at the end, aahah)
*I would also like to see his emotions when penetrating, lol

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes