I prefer h-games with:

• Total voters

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
But I wanna smash the femboy not be the femboy :sneaky:
there are plenty of other games like that in the search add tags male protag gay and trap it will give you a list to choose from you can find games where you are the dominate one

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
This game is about being humiliated constantly. There are not many scenes in the game where the MC topping someone.
Context is key for these sorts of things. Being given the chance at "revenge" out of pity or made to perform for the amusement of others could easily still be a humiliating start. How the actual encounter goes and ends can further that. As results like your performance being good enough to get the wolf to cum from your penetration, your performance being bad enough that you cum first, and the roles being reversed again are all potentially humiliating outcomes.

Reactions: taithetula

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
hello, is there only one scene with a wolf?? Can I buy a stamina potion somewhere?
I like the game, I hope there will be updates
Yes there is just one real scene with the wolf so far. You can pay a guy to smoke and recover stamina without progressing time that way at the right side of town.

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
How exactly should we download this on android? I literally download it, extract the .zip file and then nothing, there's no APK, it's just a bunch of data and images
Hmmm Im actually not sure. RPGMakerMV just compiled the game for Android/IOS like with all the other operating systems and zipped the output. Not sure if you need to merge it with another version or how to get to work on mobile...
I think this exact thing did work for v0.1 on mobile though, so maybe something went wrong with compiling this time...?

OverwhelmLover

Jun 21, 2024
Hmmm Im actually not sure. RPGMakerMV just compiled the game for Android/IOS like with all the other operating systems and zipped the output. Not sure if you need to merge it with another version or how to get to work on mobile...
I think this exact thing did work for v0.1 on mobile though, so maybe something went wrong with compiling this time...?
Aww, such a shame

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
I would like to clarify this: MC here not is the guy in charge? Game is gay oriented? Will there be male protag + female beasts content?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes