I prefer h-games with:

• Total voters

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
Yo,
So I found an ai image that uses the same base model as I do that I really like and I copied the LoRAs and embeddings to try out the art style.
I obviously cant change the art style mid game but I would like to hear which one you all prefer.
*Note that these are basically the first usable outputs for examples and any stuff that would atcually get used would require a dozen or so tries to get it really good.
**Also I dont know how do deal with eyes with the new LoRAs yet, but its definitely possible too...

First is the original and second one is with the new LoRAs.
Screenshot_2024-06-24_015215.png Screenshot_2024-06-24_022048.png
seing this a litele late but i wastly prefere the first art.
i think it looks cuter, i hope we can get more chars with this stile and keep some of them with it.
especialy the blue socked witch and the bare foot girl with the golden chain.

Last edited:

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
seing this a litele late but i wastly prefere the first art.
i think it looks cuter, i hope we can get more chars with this stile and keep some of them with it.
especialy the blue socked witch and the bare foot girl with the golden chain.
I would say its about half/half in the update. Some characters have the new art, some have the old.

Reactions: Nero the Bard

jay low

Jan 28, 2018
The basic gameplay loop of the game needs a LOT of work. The Stamina/Hunger system is horrible, and really feels like its supposed to be punishing you for playing the game. Maybe consider replacing the system with something like action points, so you can do X amount of things each day without RANDOMLY losing half your stamina to stupid events. The hunger system is unfun and the fact that the game will let you go to sleep and die of hunger is a bad decision. Why not let hunger give you debuffs or something instead of killing you? There are so many ways to get a game over, and not a lot of actual content or gameplay. A lot of the stuff feels like it wasn't thought about either, like you can pay a guy to smoke and rest right? But hes only there during the day, which is NOT when you need extra stamina. If you do any job its night time and the smoker disappears, despite you needing him at night. The fact that stamina doesn't fully recover each night and is based on hunger is another system designed to punish the player for no reason. Combined with the fact that if your "need" is high enough you barely get any stamina recovery? Then theres the well that if you interact with you just die? What the fuck man, people want to have fun playing games. I get this is your first project, and it is in its first iterations, but it seems so poorly thought out I felt like I had to say something. This game has a lot of potential, and I love the kind of sexual content this is going to be focusing on. The game systems need to be overhauled and revamped to be something thats actually fun rather than masochistic and artificially hard. I'll say I do actually like the tax system because I can see it leading to some very lewd situations. Anyway, I hope you don't take this too harshly, but someone needs to tell you.

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
The basic gameplay loop of the game needs a LOT of work. The Stamina/Hunger system is horrible, and really feels like its supposed to be punishing you for playing the game. Maybe consider replacing the system with something like action points, so you can do X amount of things each day without RANDOMLY losing half your stamina to stupid events. The hunger system is unfun and the fact that the game will let you go to sleep and die of hunger is a bad decision. Why not let hunger give you debuffs or something instead of killing you? There are so many ways to get a game over, and not a lot of actual content or gameplay. A lot of the stuff feels like it wasn't thought about either, like you can pay a guy to smoke and rest right? But hes only there during the day, which is NOT when you need extra stamina. If you do any job its night time and the smoker disappears, despite you needing him at night. The fact that stamina doesn't fully recover each night and is based on hunger is another system designed to punish the player for no reason. Combined with the fact that if your "need" is high enough you barely get any stamina recovery? Then theres the well that if you interact with you just die? What the fuck man, people want to have fun playing games. I get this is your first project, and it is in its first iterations, but it seems so poorly thought out I felt like I had to say something. This game has a lot of potential, and I love the kind of sexual content this is going to be focusing on. The game systems need to be overhauled and revamped to be something thats actually fun rather than masochistic and artificially hard. I'll say I do actually like the tax system because I can see it leading to some very lewd situations. Anyway, I hope you don't take this too harshly, but someone needs to tell you.

Thanks for your feedback! The next update is actually set to release to the public soon, potentially tomorrow if I can find the time, but definitely by the end of the week. This update includes several key improvements based on the community feedback from version 0.1.

One of the major changes is the removal of almost all game overs, which should make for a more enjoyable experience. The stamina system has also been revamped. Additionally, I've introduced a grace period of one day with a warning to remind you to eat before the starvation game over occurs. There's also a new feature that allows you to lower your character's need when sleeping.

The story and narration have also been overhauled to provide more clarity on what you need to do and what the story is about. The overall concept is much more fleshed out by now, hopefully enhancing the game's immersion and understanding.

This update doubles the amount of scenes compared to version 0.1, adding much more content for you all to explore. I'm really excited about these changes and hope they address most of the concerns and suggestions from the community.

On another note, I will probably quickly add the smoking guy during the night, as it’s a great point and makes a lot of sense to me.

Again, thank you for your feedback!

Last edited:
Reactions: SurprisedMoth

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
I made a change so the smoking guy no longer progresses time, allowing players to pay for stamina recovery both day and night. However, this introduces a potential infinite money glitch, where players can pay for stamina recovery and then do a job that requires less stamina but pays more than the recovery cost.

Stamina management and balancing have been hot topics on the Patreon discussion too. I'm not entirely against giving players the option for infinite cash and stamina if they choose to exploit this "glitch".

What do you all think?
Is it best to fix this bug and slowly improve the game's balance with each patch, or should we leave this feature in the game, allowing players to bypass the stamina and money mechanics if they want to (while also improving it over time of course)?

Drago Whooves

Apr 10, 2021
I made a change so the smoking guy no longer progresses time, allowing players to pay for stamina recovery both day and night. However, this introduces a potential infinite money glitch, where players can pay for stamina recovery and then do a job that requires less stamina but pays more than the recovery cost.

Stamina management and balancing have been hot topics on the Patreon discussion too. I'm not entirely against giving players the option for infinite cash and stamina if they choose to exploit this "glitch".

What do you all think?
Is it best to fix this bug and slowly improve the game's balance with each patch, or should we leave this feature in the game, allowing players to bypass the stamina and money mechanics if they want to (while also improving it over time of course)?
maybe put a daily limit on smoking guy? or make it so you get slightly horny when you smoke (so you have to keep visiting the brothel to cool off)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Answering properly the poll, if male protag I like varied corrupted content (like incest, schoolgirls, etc). If female protag, I like beast, also to enhance corruption.

If I can personate myself into the game, I like to be the male, if not then female. The less dicks the merrier.

Anyway, good luck to the dev with his project.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
1721264551766.png
Even though i took this from another persons post, I would like to know if the roles can be reversed.

I assume this is a got defeated?

I don't mind male on beast IF the Player can choose to fuck said beast and choose if they are top or bottom.

I do like the concept of semen-squeezing creatures like in Emotionless Futanari but instead of just on a Futa, a Male Protag as well.

What can i say, I've picked up odd interests over the years.

On another note, I am hoping that there are Trap NPC's, not just player.
I have looked for games with the Trap tag, and the vast majority are the player being a trap or turned into one.
The few that have NPC traps, don't really have scenes, or are Visual Novels with very little choices, or none at all.

I can say the same with games like Emotionless Futanari where the Female or Futa gets to fuck the strange, but Male protags either kill it, or get drilled in the chocolate factory.

Reactions: GGskrubs

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Damn that one image of the trap protag cumming handsfree from getting bred like a bitch by a wolf is pretty nice... except he has 3 eyes, 0 pupils, and he's just not on all fours but in some very odd variant of standing doggy that's insanely uncomfortable looking :KEK:

Really though most of the images look better than that, nice even, except the lady who is really hairy, smelly, and fat in all the wrong places, I get preferences vary but... wow :WaitWhat:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Oh, and by the way, I have a Patreon now!
:unsure: :LUL:
1002940659.gif
Just a warning dev, you chose the worst platform for your game (it catches my attention since you are an old user) Patreon is going to give you the Ban Hammer as soon as they receive a report, Bestiality is a NO for them (and it looks like you already have this content in the game), rape or non-consensual content neither, and reading that overview it seems to me that it will have that content, personally I have no interest in the game but after reading that post I think it would be good if you knew what you are getting into, the best thing would be to think about alternative platforms Subcribestar, Icth, Boosty among some.

Reactions: Axel34

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Will probably wait for another update or two to play it, but I just want to say it looks very good and I admire the work involved in making an RPGM game like this and you should be proud of youwr work <3
The harsh survival genre is tragically underutilized. Harshville hasn't been updated in a few years,crazy94 deleted thencame back then deleted, IIRC misery of the newcomer is abandoned. Femdom University Zero is being updated, but it's not quite the same feel as others. Anywaaaays survival gamews are cool and I'm really excited to see what this becomes, and in all honesty i'll probably end uptrying it relatively soon. I know i'm rambling and being weird, but hopefully you get what i'm trying to say

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Damn that one image of the trap protag cumming handsfree from getting bred like a bitch by a wolf is pretty nice... except he has 3 eyes, 0 pupils, and he's just not on all fours but in some very odd variant of standing doggy that's insanely uncomfortable looking :KEK:

Really though most of the images look better than that, nice even, except the lady who is really hairy, smelly, and fat in all the wrong places, I get preferences vary but... wow :WaitWhat:
Sometimes the idea that you're being made to serve/service a traditionally lessattractive girl is hotter than serving a super hot girl because it's more humiliating, which I believe is what the intention is.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes