Collection Flash Stargate3D Collection [2021-09-11] [Stargate3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
oh...i was expecting to see a bj from carter when i read the title
That reminds me that it would be neat to see a game or a 3D game that lets you do like in that doujin and carry a portable portal that lets you put your hand and "other things" anywhere, if you know what I mean.

shinji123

Sep 16, 2017
If you have locale emulator use application profile and modify it to run as admin, fake language-related keys in registry, and fake system UI language, when running the flash program. You shouldn't need to install that other locale emulator or anything
xupefei /Locale-Emulator on github is the locale emulator that I use thats handy for quite a bit of games.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
If ntleaswin.exe isn't working, try using the emulator I've attached here instead.
  1. Extract emulator zip
  2. Drag the game's .exe into "LEGUI.EXE"
  3. Check the "Fake system UI language" box and click the "Save" button to run game
example 1.png example 2.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This emulator is .

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You can create a new working shortcut on the desktop using the ntleasWin.exe file in the ".Use This on EXE" folder.

Very simple 2 step process:

View attachment 732501

Also I have a few games that you're missing from the collection, is it ok if I post a link to them?
If they are in English I can add them, go for it.

Reactions: Hermies

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
These are good, but it would be so much better if the model just wasnt reused so much... i swear every single one of the girls on these ones looks exactly the same (ik is the same model).
Also, given these are ''fully translated'' do that means they got subtitles for the dialogues or is just the ui that's on english?

Reactions: ZeroZmm

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
These are good, but it would be so much better if the model just wasnt reused so much... i swear every single one of the girls on these ones looks exactly the same (ik is the same model).
Also, given these are ''fully translated'' do that means they got subtitles for the dialogues or is just the ui that's on english?
I think it's just the UI that's in english. So the thread is mis-tagged, and should be properly tagged as japanese.

Reactions: kagekami42
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote