VN Ren'Py Abandoned Stargazers [Ch. III] [v1si0n4ry]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
Actually almost every single game here released after V8 uses this hair. I like it a lot and the character used for Chloe was present in Tonight is The Night being one of the favorite characters, so I decided to use her again.
any sexul content

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Haven't heard from you for a while, v1si0n4ry. I hope things are going well for you.
Hey! Yes, unfortunately, it has been hard to keep up with my life outside developing, so the time I have to work on the game is very limited right now. I didn't stop, though, and I am glad I switched the payment system so my patrons can rest assured they're not wasting money.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Well, this was quite nice. I'm sucker for all scifi. Story was cheesy but interesting, surely plenty enough of sexy situations. Space elves... :love:

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
On hold? Abandoned? Why are there no updates since April last year?
One more thing: This game uses assets that I see in every second sci-fi game. What about the story? Is it unique?

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
On hold? Abandoned? Why are there no updates since April last year?
One more thing: This game uses assets that I see in every second sci-fi game. What about the story? Is it unique?
It's probably abandond by now... nothing on Patreon since August 2019... and to be honest.... I forgot this game ever excisted. I had the thread on "watched"and was confused by your post :D

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Game is not abandoned. If possible, mark as hiatus. Otherwise, just leave it like this.
Abandoned according to our site's rule of 3 months of inactivity. We will remove it once an update is released.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I thought it's supposed to be "On Hold" if the dev chimes in and confirms ongoing work.
If a dev says that ahead of time, then On Hold initially is assigned. However, in this case, it was already marked as Abandoned before V1si0n4ry replied. Once that happens, it's actually not uncommon for the Abandoned tag to remain until another release happens. This happened in the early part of this year, for example, with Bad Bobby Saga. Monroe's post above just indicates this same policy is being followed here.

Reactions: goonslagoon
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes