VN Ren'Py Abandoned Starlewd Valley [v0.3.4a] [Zaxton][End of Development]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Zaxton

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2020
I want to take a moment to apologize for my long absence from this web platform. It's been almost 2 years since I last checked in, and I'm sorry for leaving without any notice or updates. I understand if this has caused any disappointment or inconvenience to those who were following my work. I want to make it up to you by letting you know that I'm currently working on a new project, and I'll be posting updates soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Didn't even get a titfuck off the redhead, what a fucking tragedy. Fml, ruined my day :FacePalm:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hand made???? You serious?

Its Playhome. As in part of Illusion series of games like honey select, sexy beach, Koikatsu etc? Yeah its about as hand made as a McDonalds cheeseburger. I'm honestly suprised no ones posted the Illusion cards for the characters in all this time. You can find all the characters for Snow Daze in the Koikatsu section.

To give you an idea of how easy it is, You go into studio neo create the scene and then your protag just gets inserted in. a protag you can make in literal minutes. This is the opposite of difficult. And you can save those scenes as they are to be redone again and again in as many ways as you like. You can even post them for others to enjoy playing around with.

Now would adding in a new gender increase the workoad? absolutely would. But it wouldn't double it.
You realize this is a 2DCG game right? Are you sure you didn't missread my post?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes