Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
after taking picture at entrance select that you want to hang out. later when you fucked his mom and ken admits he is a viring you are given 2 choices for help: anna or his mom. you can only have 1 :(
Thing is, I fucked his mom but I'm not triggering that choice. And I think it is because I didn't tell him to hang out (since that is labeled as sharing anna).

Basically, sharing Samantha seems like a sub-route of sharing Anna, which makes no sense but seems I locked myself out

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
There are a number of questions:
1 what is the difference between Anna's routs(romance and slut)?
2 is there a romantic ending with pregnancy?
3 is it possible to make Adrian (brother) also left home, just like Joseph (in the game itself and not just in the ending)?
So far:
1- you don't get sharing with strangers in romance route, but there is no specific romance scenes that I know of.
2- not that I know of
3- no, you can pay his travel and then he will leave during an ending, but it seems he stays at home during the whole game

Basically, romatic path with Anna seems simply like a way to turn off some sharing options in case the player don't like that kind of content.

Reactions: Lans90

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
So, from what ive read in previous posts you cant invite other women to the studio right? Only josef and andrian?
Game really needs a gallery mode, better save system, ng+, better hint system and some way that you wont miss some of Anna's pics if you advance in progression.

Btw, think game should also have "gay" tag in description, unless ive read wrong during gameplay, River is a man, not futa.

Reactions: Lans90 and punhetas

xxxx4444

Aug 13, 2018
Dev, it seems like u can get a softlock on the route with the guy that wants to take the pic, if u talk to him before u've talked to anna. So after that i couldnt progress the quest, since i've already triggered the dialog that quest wanted me to trigger.
this just happened to me. am i dumb or can we really not load saves? this game is pretty amazing but the lack of gallery and autosave really ruins the experience.

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
An actually good-looking game with absolutely garbage options.
At this point in time one would expect basic elements for a unity game, like audio options, resolution options, text speed, you know, the normal since 1999.
Having to create a shortcut and edit the resolution to fit my screen was quite annoying.

ElDoodNad

May 14, 2019
I talked with Ken before getting the Fanboy quest from Anna. Seems like the quest is softlocked since talking to him now doesn't progress it or am I missing something?

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
please tell me what kind of AI was used to create the characters?
Not sure, but there are several ways to do it, you could just something like PonyXL model with a pixel art Lora, use a pixel art model like Pixel Art Diffusion XL or you could just generate images with a model of your choice edit the image if needs be in photoshop etc and generate pixel art with with filter or img2img pixel art generation.

I don't know how they got consistent results like these across the different scenes though, maybe an artist was editing the results

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
there is also:
-bar lady
-threesome during movie night with anna and josef
-random foursome in living room with anna josef and adrian
-random foursome for anniversary triggered in garage
-random anna and josef having sex upstairs that you can join
-yacht lady and anna in casual route
-ken and ken's mom threesome if you go that route instead of studio route
-alice in church and club
How do you get the scenes with the bar lady?

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
So, from what ive read in previous posts you cant invite other women to the studio right? Only josef and andrian?
Game really needs a gallery mode, better save system, ng+, better hint system and some way that you wont miss some of Anna's pics if you advance in progression.

Btw, think game should also have "gay" tag in description, unless ive read wrong during gameplay, River is a man, not futa.
Only Josef and Ken. So far, Adrian doesn't seem to be able to be invited

Godless69

Aug 11, 2019
i think you need to be on anna slut route and advance it far enough. then on tuesday visit the bar and she will be there, after meeting her there 3 times go to the hotel
you can do it with romance route too

Is there any route with zuri except sharing?
sadly no, i always wondered if it was possible to just do her solo, but can't, or to just do it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qazyz

Godless69

Aug 11, 2019
I talked with Ken before getting the Fanboy quest from Anna. Seems like the quest is softlocked since talking to him now doesn't progress it or am I missing something?
it actually happened to me too, tho for me only the quest in the log was still there, i did however manage to just continue the quest and let him have his picture

bert312

Aug 8, 2019
How do I go about starting the Charlotte route? She appeared once in the living room at the start and I haven't been able to find her since.

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
So far:
1- you don't get sharing with strangers in romance route, but there is no specific romance scenes that I know of.
2- not that I know of
3- no, you can pay his travel and then he will leave during an ending, but it seems he stays at home during the whole game

Basically, romatic path with Anna seems simply like a way to turn off some sharing options in case the player don't like that kind of content.
thanks for the reply. I've tried to complete the game a couple of times already, to be honest, I didn't quite understand why these routs. "Sharing content" is offered regularly and on the romance route too. I thought maybe there would be changes in Anna's behavior... =)

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes